Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? (1063 Views)

Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / FIXED - Help! Using External Hard Drive To Play Games On Xbox 360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? by essarios(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Trying to help a friend start a business of gaming enterprise, and hes wondering the lovers of game would you pay to play expensive games not easily purchased by all be it football or adventure on consoles like PS4 and Xbox one.
Re: Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? by Efostick(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
essarios:
Trying to help a friend start a business of gaming enterprise, and hes wondering the lovers of game would you pay to play expensive games not easily purchased by all be it football or adventure on consoles like PS4 and Xbox one.

Re: Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? by Buchukwu: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
essarios:
Yea why not? But i have a ps4, i would pay to play if i don't have a ps4.
Re: Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? by bigiyaro(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
i dont have a ps4 o, bt even if i have, i don't mind payin to play, jst like viewin football in a viewin center is sweeter dan watchin at home.

1 Like

Re: Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? by Collinz2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
If guys pay to play ps2 why nt ps4

1 Like

Re: Would You Pay To Play Games On PS4 And Xbox One, In A Shop? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
I recently paid to play ps4 fifa15 even though i have a ps4,wanted to test my skills....yep i won onile

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Lottery Campaigns Climax In Port Harcourt With Three Winners / Any Gamers In Jos / Gta Vice City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.