Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea (6099 Views)

Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Indonesian Plane Missing Over Papua Region / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by dblock(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2006
While i was living in Papua New Guinea, I knew a Nigerian family, the man in the family was the sole provider of food and other necessities, He worked alongside my Dad inthe University of Papua New Guinea, then he got into an arguement with a boss and got fired, they gave them money to buy tickets to Nigeria, but because of how naija is they chose not to go, they've spent practically all that money on food and rent and now they're broke, they are scavenging for money to return home but with no luck, I would help them but i'm just a kid, so what do you think fellow nairaland users, do yall have any suggestions on how they can be helped, its a quite sad story--------peace---------- undecided
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by auxtino17: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2006
u mean they cant find a job no matter how little there? shocked
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by dblock(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2006
Nahh the guy became self employed but he's renting an office space that recently became a nightclub so now he's really F@*#ed butta he's a christian so maybe God's with him like said i'd help him but i aint got a job myself undecided
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by LoverBwoy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2006
they can contact the Nigerian embassy in new guinea or the nearest on I'm sure if they say they wanna leave they can help them or contact the citizens advice bureau
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by dblock(m): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2006
No one can rely on a Nigerian Embassy, the nearest is the one in Australia and menn the people there hate Nigerians, the worst Nigerian embassy in terms of satisfaction is the Australian one.
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by LoverBwoy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
he should contact he oim, in australia or go to the immigration office and tell them he wants to go home!

the guy should just get a job and why is he the only breadwinner anyway whats his wife doing? and kids they stilll iving off their parents?
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by dblock(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2006
His wife is going crazy she once hada job but she gave it up so she could be with her children more, if only she knew she would have kept it, but i really think they are thining of pleadeing to the immigration office as a last resort, menn some people can't stand naija, the guy would have went to naija and built a house now he's reduced to scum, wann know something funny he recently got into a new apartment with a swimming pool he said it's more expensive but it would be good for the kids cheesy cheesy, nahh its sad cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by English1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2006
IT sounds like he made all his own problems. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea by ccollins(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
OK,how far the man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The Indian Consular Lagos / Denmark Travel / Uk Visa Application For Infant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.