Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Obey Your Dreams Because Dreamers Are The Saviours Of The World! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obey Your Dreams Because Dreamers Are The Saviours Of The World! (1459 Views)

Don't Ever Give Up On Your Dreams Because Winners Don't Quit! / Prominent Nigerians Wo Attended St Saviours School,ikoyi Or Have Their Kids Ther / Why Do People Discourage Others? How To Avoid Being Discouraged From Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obey Your Dreams Because Dreamers Are The Saviours Of The World! by stnonymus(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2009
I was heading home from work last night and strangely the words of James Allen kept ringing in my head, " the dreamers are the saviours of the world".I couldnt shake the words off.They lingered on till i went to bed.

I woke up in the morning to the melodious chorus of Michael Jackson's Human nature playing like a marathon in my mind.It's been at least two decades since i first heard that song and yet its influence is just as powerful as the memory of a first kiss.My imagination immediately went to work directing a video featuring R&B icons Mario and Alicia Keys, performing a Grammy-styled rendition of Human Nature.I could just picture Alicia Keys magically fingering the piano while singing back up,with Mario's soulful lead, masterfully capturing the nostalgic mood of the song in vocal crescendos and diminuendos.

My my my, the memory of it is still sooooooooo refreshing.It got me thinking though.

What if my Michael Jackson,

[Click on the link to continue the article: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/readexcerpts/myblog.htm?blogentryid=4484400[/b]]http://www.freewebs.com/readexcerpts/myblog.htm?blogentryid=4484400[/url]
Re: Obey Your Dreams Because Dreamers Are The Saviours Of The World! by MrCrackles(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2009
Arrow! angry

(1) (Reply)

S A G A M I T E! ! ! / A B C / bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.