Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station (748 Views)

Shops To Let (new Alade Market) Annexe@ N250k/annum / Shops To Let In Ago-palace, Lagos / A Newly Completed Four Bedroom Bungalow With Pictures By A Young Engr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by kenconsult: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Petrol station newly built, has shops to let.
Only few shops left.
150k only.
high sales guaranteed.

call / whatsapp
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by MrMcJay(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
State the location and the total package for the benefit of prospective clients.
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by laudate: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrMcJay:
State the location and the total package for the benefit of prospective clients.

Exactly. What area is this shop located in? Honestly, some people act as if it is a sin to list all the info. about the property online so that people can make up their minds quickly and move on.
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by laudate: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
There has been no response from the OP, for over one month!! Chai! shocked shocked
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by kenconsult: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Really? ...but I thought you were one of the people who chatted me up on WhatsApp concerning the shops.
Pls call me. Thanks

laudate:
There has been no response from the OP, for over one month!! Chai! shocked shocked
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by presido1: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
kenconsult:
Really? ...but I thought you were one of the people who chatted me up on WhatsApp concerning the shops.
Pls call me. Thanks
And you still did not state location for others that might be interested.
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by laudate: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
kenconsult:
Pls call me. Thanks

Chat you up, ke?? When?? shocked And how? Why are you so averse to posting all relevant info. right here, online?? I don't get it, oh! shocked We are still waiting for you to state the location, oh!
Re: Shops To Let In A Newly Built Petrol Station by kenconsult: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
No offense but we're already chatting on this platform. I prefer calls or whatsapp chats though.
The location is Lekki scheme 2 extension Ajah.
The rent is 150k and the complete package is 200k.
cheers

laudate:

Chat you up, ke?? When?? shocked And how? Why are you so averse to posting all relevant info. right here, online?? I don't get it, oh! shocked We are still waiting for you to state the location, oh!

(1) (Reply)

12Plots With Dual Fence Opp. Lakowe Gulf Course,Lekki Gazette (pix+Title Doc.) / Christmas Promo ! Buy Two Plots And Get One Plot Free - Tehilla Gardens Esta / Used Water Dispenser And A 9kg Washing Machine Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.