Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

You Are My Message! Make Sure You Make Yourself, Perfectly Clear! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are My Message! Make Sure You Make Yourself, Perfectly Clear! (401 Views)

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are My Message! Make Sure You Make Yourself, Perfectly Clear! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
You are My message, I wrote it in your hearts, to be known and read by all men: [3] Forasmuch as you are manifestly declared to be My message, ministered by Me, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not on tables of stone, but in the fleshy table of your heart.

Make sure you never alter, or water down what I have written by compromising with those I sent you to correct! 2 Corinthians 3:2-3. The message I put in you will always confront evil head on! First in your own house! Then in the church! Then in the world! When you discover a wrong, say it loud and clear so there is no chance of misunderstanding My message. You must never fear hurting feelings, when you are trying to save someone from total destruction. Speak the truth in love!

Those who love darkness will hate the message I have written on your heart, but do not change it in any way, to make them accept or like you. If the world hates you for it, just know that it hated Me before it hated you. [19] If you were of the world, the world would love you: but you are My message and not of the world, because I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you too, John 15:18-19.

A few of you, I have carefully placed in a hard place, to correct it, but you have compromised and now need correction yourself. You have sold out by, “tolerating that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit spiritual fornication, by quenching My Spirit to make the lukewarm people comfortable” Revelation 2:20. STOP tolerating her! I gave her plenty of space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. [22] “Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.” Revelation 2:21-22 Your mission and message is to convince them to repent, (change their minds) before I cast them in with her!

Some of you I have sent to churches that refuse to let My Spirit, have complete freedom. Some are in churches where hidden sin is leavening the whole lump. Some of you are in hospitals where the sick are dying, waiting for your healing prayer! Some of you are in schools where children are searching for truth and being lied to. Some of you work for the military, and state and government agencies that have forbid you to set captives free, by using My name. Where ever I have placed you, “They have commanded you not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. [19] But you must answer and say; unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. [20] For we cannot but speak the things which we know and have seen and heard.” Acts 4:18-20.

You have been placed there for one purpose, to lead people out of bondage and set the captives free! Any compromise for any reason, will sabotage your mission causing it to be aborted, resulting in great loss!

You see exactly what I see, that’s why I sent you. So when you see anything that displeases Me, you must let the message written on your heart speak loud and clear!

The darkness hates light, because it dispels it, so bring everything into the light! You have been chosen for a special mission “to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide their feet into the way of peace,” Don’t fail Me! Luke 1:79.

~ Jim Hammerle

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Christians Protest State Funding Cuts / My way of knowing Christ / Question Of The Day From Pastor Adeboye Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.