Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Must Read!!! Start An Offline Business With Just #3000 Only - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read!!! Start An Offline Business With Just #3000 Only (498 Views)

Easy Money Online With Just A Click / Online Vs Offline Business - What To Opt And How? / After SIX Years Offline..am Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Start An Offline Business With Just #3000 Only by darian5735(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
People have been deceived by 'scammers' online,they request for your money and they will promise you heaven and earth...........are you not tired of them?!! I use to pity the ignorant Nigerians who don't know how,when and where to be successful. The fact is "YOUR SUCCESS IS IN YOUR HAND".If at the end of this year you can't boast of 500k in your bank account and you read this message,my dear, please pray for help from Above. This biz am about to introduce to you is what you are familiar with but you never have a real friend to put you through. THIS IS NOT MAKE MONEY QUICK SYSTEM,but you can make millions gradually. I will be here to help you if you can humbly do as I say,dont change my sayings. This biz I have been talking about is PUNTING or betting on games. You might be very optimistic or pessimistic about it,any which way just follow my instructions. I give you 4-6 odds on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, these odds are risk free.You might say the odds are too small but I want you know that the bookies (nairabet,bet9ja,surebet,1960bet etc) are not fools,they are doing business to make profit not losses. If you accumulated 5000 odds and play with #100,the chance of you wining the ticket is 1/500. At the end of the day you end up losing your money to the bookies, they will expand their biz with you own money.In the other way,you can play 5 odds with #1000 and have #5000,the chance of you loosing such ticket is very slim especially when you have a real friend like me. This punting business requires : 1)3000 naira (#1000 for 3days registration Friday,Saturday and Sunday,you will hold the remaining #2000 to play either online or in shop). 2)Email address phone number to receive the games(4-6odds) for each of the days starting from friday. 3)Be obedient and winning is assure. 4)Learn to keep your games and mouth shut! With this method I made well over #500000 within march to may, so I decided to help people this season.I beg you don't miss this opportunity to be successful this new season, its never too late for you to be wealthy. A word is enough for the WISE punter. If you are interested,make a payment of #1000 to First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Acct Name: Babalola Bamise Acct number: 1672790014 Acct type: Savings After payment send me the details including teller number. contact me on: E-mail: bamisebabalola@gmail.com Phone:08161872012 Best wishes
Re: Must Read!!! Start An Offline Business With Just #3000 Only by Sexcellency(f): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Organise your thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Pls House I Want To Know. . . / [PHOTOS] Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers / The World's Most Expensive Champagne Cost US$1.2 Million Per Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.