Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Thank you thank you thank you to all of you - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thank you thank you thank you to all of you (634 Views)

Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future / Follow Me To Thank God / Take This Step And Thank Me Later!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by kellyjoesteve: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2015
The whole of last week was like am in hell going from place to place without any reason, but today am back to my feet many of you took your time to call, test and even came to see my burn place i was really really happy it show how much you guys really care and most you that took your time to criticize me it gave you gave me power to continue it was also joyful and in one way or the other yours words really gave me some sense of belonging thank you. And for one of the wonderful loan company that came to my rescue may the good Lord reward you all. in few minus from now i will be posting my first post since then, but that is secondary am here now just to say thank to you all i love each and every one of you and pray that what happen to me will never be your portion in Jesus Name amen thank you.
Re: Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by majamajic(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Sorry bro . So sad . cry cry cry

But u would have put some pics and house address . So people can verify and help.
Re: Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by ifyalways(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
You wrote this abi?

http://careinsure..com/2015/02/best-ever-standard-chartered-loan-in.html?m=1

I think it's time you make use of it. Your story sounds fake, btw

1 Like

Re: Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by kellyjoesteve: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2015
thank you
Re: Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by USAutoBuy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
No pics of the burnt house? No way to verify? Only your bank account number undecided
Re: Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by kopell: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hunnnnn so sad, small world. This all I can say for now.
Re: Thank you thank you thank you to all of you by Fogman(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
kellyjoesteve:
My name is Steve Egbuonu, am blogger and also business man. I have been blogging for over two years and some months now , and from that blog i was able to rise money that i use in starting off business, and there also i rise money to pay my house rent. and over two years i came to Lagos. The shop i had was downstairs, while my room was upstairs. It happen that on Saturday as usually i pack every money i had to buy goods for my shop, hoping that by Monday been today i will do some sell rise and be able to take care of other needs. then yesterday been Sunday i was in my friend house around 5pm when i receive a call from my landlord that i should run back home, as fast as i could, first i was surprise and at the same time shock not knowing what was really going on, i told my friend about the call and quickly left his house, thought because of the urgency of the call my friend feel it will be safer to go with me, all through inside the bus calls were just coming from my landlord to my neighbour to some people i don know though i believe they got my number from my landlord or my neighbours. To my greatest surprise on reaching my house i saw my house was on fire, i ran fast i could to see if there is anything i could save but the people around hold me even my door was open they say they broke the door to see if there is anything they could save but to no avail. Everything i had was totally burn down i mean everything, both inside my shop and room. Of out of frustration i left the place not knowing where to go or what to do. The people around have call to counsel me and encourage me as well. All am asking for now is just a financial help from my fellow Nigerians who could help me in one way or the other please i will appreciate it just to start off again. i slept in the church last night out of confuse. please any amount you give me will go a long way my account no is 0043876603 GTBANK NAME; EGBUONU STEVE thanks all ask i pray that this will never be anybody portion in Jesus Name Amen.

How can both your shop and house be burning and landlord and other tenants apartment or shop wasnt affected and it was only yours they were busy rescuing. Is this a FORMAT

(1) (Reply)

Anything Interior Design / Facility Management / Bungalow On Half Plot For Sale @ Gbagada For 25m / Urgent!!! House For Sale Along Wethdral Road Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.