Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

WTH!!! Dad Let Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Rescuer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WTH!!! Dad Let Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Rescuer (617 Views)

Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court / 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap / Father Lets His Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTH!!! Dad Let Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Rescuer by maureenihasee(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE STORY http://www.maureenihasee.com/2015/08/wth-dad-let-daughter-die-rather-than-be.html

Asian father stopped rescue team from saving his drowning daughter
What do you call this, Bravery or stupidity ? According to reports :

A father of a 20-year-old girl let his daughter drown, stopping life guards from rescuing her.
He preferred that his daughter die rather than she be touched by a strange man, according to a top official.
Lt. Col Ahmed Burqibah, Deputy Director of Dubai Police’s Search and Rescue Department said that this incident took place at a beach in Dubai.

“This is one of the incidents which I cannot forget.

“It shocked me and many others who were involved in the case.

“The Asian father took his wife and kids to the beach for picnic and fun.

“The kids were swimming in the beach when suddenly, the 20-year-old girl started drowning and screaming for help.

“Two rescue men were at the beach, and they rushed to help the girl.

“However, there was one obstacle which prevented them from reaching the girl and helping her.

“This obstacle was the belief of this Asian man who considered that if these men touched his daughter, then this would dishonour her. It cost him the life of his daughter.”........

Re: WTH!!! Dad Let Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Rescuer by deadZONE: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: WTH!!! Dad Let Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Rescuer by therealdeal10: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
D dad shuld b charged of murder

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Negotiate A Plea Bargain? / Nigerians Arrested In Indonesia By Immigration While Browsing At Cybercafe / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money—7-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.