Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days (1068 Views)

What Are You Doing To Support The Campaign To Stop Diabetes In Africa! / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Philipino Doctor Discovers Solution That Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Many Nigerians are suffering from Diabetes with little or no solution. but there is hope if you will read this book on how you can stop diabetes in 25 days.

"Halting your diabetes is not only possible, it's practically guaranteed if you exactly follow the steps outlined below. However, it is by no means easy for most people to do. This is the diabetes reversal crash course.” It requires you giving up many foods you undoubtedly
love and enjoy—the very same foods that gave you diabetes in the first place. It requires you challenging and breaking old habits. And it leaves no room for mistakes. There are no “cheat days” and no childish dietary gimmicks like, “Eat all the ice cream you want!”

If you are diabetic or you know anyone that is diabetic, pls drop me a mail: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
The book is much available. You wont regret you have it. Am just passionate about sick people. email me now on: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by Sarrah21: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
When I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a year ago, the first thing I did was examine my lifestyle and diet. The ADA diet coupled with my doctor’s Metformin were ineffective, however. Thank goodness I found Max Sidorov’s book the 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie (reviewed here: http://steamspoils.com/7-Steps-to-Health-and-The-Big-Diabetes-Lie-Review ) and I’m starting to see incredible results. I’ve dropped 25 pounds slimmed 4 inches off of my waist. I have more energy than ever. I’m glad I decided to give the natural treatments a try before blindly trusting the pharmaceutical companies. Wake up folks, they make their money when we’re sick over a longer period.
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Sarrah21:
When I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a year ago, the first thing I did was examine my lifestyle and diet. The ADA diet coupled with my doctor’s Metformin were ineffective, however. Thank goodness I found Max Sidorov’s book the 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie (reviewed here: http://steamspoils.com/7-Steps-to-Health-and-The-Big-Diabetes-Lie-Review ) and I’m starting to see incredible results. I’ve dropped 25 pounds slimmed 4 inches off of my waist. I have more energy than ever. I’m glad I decided to give the natural treatments a try before blindly trusting the pharmaceutical companies. Wake up folks, they make their money when we’re sick over a longer period.

Thanks for this post.
Truly, health workers feed fat on our ignorance. But unfortunately, our people don't like to go for knowledge that sets free. We rather prefer to be at the mercy of medical professionals.
So far, so good, medical science has got no solutions to numerous health issues bedeviling us today.
Knowledge truly sets free.
If you need this book drop me a mail: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Two people have got it already.
Great day!
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
This book is still available. It's free. Just want you to be well.
Drop me a mail on: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
oloyetomoye:
Many Nigerians are suffering from Diabetes with little or no solution. but there is hope if you will read this book on how you can stop diabetes in 25 days.

"Halting your diabetes is not only possible, it's practically guaranteed if you exactly follow the steps outlined below. However, it is by no means easy for most people to do. This is the diabetes reversal crash course.” It requires you giving up many foods you undoubtedly
love and enjoy—the very same foods that gave you diabetes in the first place. It requires you challenging and breaking old habits. And it leaves no room for mistakes. There are no “cheat days” and no childish dietary gimmicks like, “Eat all the ice cream you want!”

If you are diabetic or you know anyone that is diabetic, pls drop me a mail: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
mondaynelson20:

A TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY
OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM
DIABETES VIRUS[with Herbal
Traditional medicine]
Hello My Name is Ross Mary,I am Out here to give my
testimony about a Herbalist doctor called OBOITE
who helped me in my life. I was infected with
DIABETES VIRUS in 2010, i went to many
hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I
was thinking how can I get a solution out so that
my body can be okay. One day I was in the river
side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a
lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad
and i open up all to her telling her my problem,
she told me that she can help me out, she
introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal
medication to cure DIABETE VIRUS and
gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all
the things I need to do and also give me
instructions to take, which I followed properly.
Before I knew what is happening after two weeks
the DIABETE VIRUS that was in my
body got vanished . So if you are also heart
broken and also need a help, you can also email
him at: droboitespellcaster@yahoo.com or you can cantact him on this +2348167554235.
He also have a herbal cure for;
1.HIV,
2.IMPOTENCE,
3.LOW SPERM COUNT,
4.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
5.HERPES
VIRUS
Contact him today and you will have a
testimony...Good luck!
I can't stop talking about this man called Dr.
OBOITE cause he is a God sent to cure humans
from different DISEASES with herbal
medications,he cured me of DIABETEs ,he
will also help you.

Nairalanders should beware of this.
Re: Read This Book....stop Diabetes In 25days by oloyetomoye: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
oloyetomoye:
The book is much available. You wont regret you have it. Am just passionate about sick people. email me now on: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Fumigation / Good News: HIV/AIDS Cure Finally Found / I Urgently Need Help Cause Am Scared Of Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.