Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Please Help, Its Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, Its Urgent (494 Views)

Help! Its Urgent. How Genuine Is My Interview Invitation? / Pls Help:..its Urgent / Pls Kindly Help..its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Its Urgent by Ifiegboria(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
I want to forward am application letter THROUGH the state office to the headquaters in Abj. I have researched the names of the state director and that of the HQ. The challenge now is the 'Salutation'. Should I use the name of the state director or that of the HQ's? Should I just forget about the names and use Dear sir/madam?
Please I need ur assistance and if possible, a format/guide. Thank uu
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by chocolateme(f): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Simply type "Sir/Madam"

Forget "DEAR"
They are not "dear" to you if not all the "Dears" wey we don type send even for CVs for don yield employment opportunities plenty by now.
Re: Please Help, Its Urgent by Ifiegboria(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Simply type "Sir/Madam"

Forget "DEAR"
They are not "dear" to you if not all the "Dears" wey we don type send even for CVs for don yield employment opportunities plenty by now.
Lol. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Marketer / Training Coordinator Vacancy Advert / A Science Lab Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.