Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher (10193 Views)

6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack / How To Crack And Patch Any Android App Using Lucky Patcher / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by chiben22: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
This post is for newbies and not for old adult ancient android users, because 'old bies' can sting while newbies can’t sting… though there are many post on this blog that allow you download paid android apps for free but this one upgrade all free apps on your android device to premium ones… Google play store is in trouble!

Lucky patcher as popular know is a fantastic application basically designed to remove ads, remove license verification from android apps, modify apps, apply patch to get full version of apps like Titanium backup for free.

Requirement
Your Android phone must be rooted

Where Can I Download it?
==>Download it here

How Can I Upgrade Free Apps to Premium Apps
Just install lucky patcher and go to app whose in app purchase you want to get and lucky patcher's window will pop up asking you "Do you want to use this app for free?" and select "yes".

How to Apply Custom Patch in Lucky Patcher
==>Open lucky patcher and grant root access.
==>Look for the app for which you want to apply custom patch.
==>If custom patch is available for that app, you will see 'Custom patch available" written below it in yellow letter.
==>If it is available, click on the app. You will see many options like Application Information, launch application>>> Select 'Open menu of patches' among them.
>>>Now select "custom patch" and select apply.
It takes some minutes, wait for a while and after it is finished, open the app. If custom patch is not applied, re-apply and reboot.

How to Remove Ads from All Apps
==>Open lucky patcher and grant root access.
==>Swipe the bar on the button where you will see 'tools, filter.....' towards left and you will see "block advertisements". Click on it and select 'block advertisements on device', wait some seconds. You will see 'Hosts file updated' notification as a sign of success.

Not just that, but there are more things you can do with lucky patcher… with this app, you’ll be able to differentiate if you are using a device, a phone or a gadget.

source www .solutionzone . heck . in
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
THANKS OP
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by khalhokage(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yes it's great, but lucky patcher will wreck your phone.

1 Like

Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
khalhokage:
please elaborate more!
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by khalhokage(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
please elaborate more!
It'll mess with your phone's file system, it can cause permanent damage. Killed my old HTC G2
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by slimmyjimmy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
khalhokage:

It'll mess with your phone's file system, it can cause permanent damage. Killed my old HTC G2
thanks oh...
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by MrOra(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
khalhokage:

It'll mess with your phone's file system, it can cause permanent damage.
Killed my old HTC G2
I doubt that, I've been using lucky patcher for years, and not just me
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by khalhokage(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrOra:
I doubt that, I've been using lucky patcher for years, and not just me
It messed up two of my phones, the G2 permanently.
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by Abbey2sam(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
instead of lucky patcher or unlucky patcher, go to google and download this app "Blackmart", yes just like the name the app is for black-market
after installing the app, launch it and go through it to download any paid app from playstore

ask me any question and thank me later
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please android gurus, how can I root my Tecno N7? I need help like seriously. I've not done any rooting before but would love to try it out.

Email
themanishere2021@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by helpinghands(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Abbey2sam:
instead of lucky patcher or unlucky patcher, go to google and download this app "Blackmart", yes just like the name the app is for black-market
after installing the app, launch it and go through it to download any paid app from playstore

ask me any question and thank me later

Seems you a newbie to the world of android.. Lucky patcher is a must have in every android device...
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by helpinghands(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
khalhokage:

It'll mess with your phone's file system, it can cause permanent damage.
Killed my old HTC G2
I doubt lucky patcher did that to your phone... Something else did it to your phone n not lucky patcher
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by ekemit(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2015
I tried downloading but refused to install, saying unable to pass
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by lanre316: 5:02am On Aug 11, 2015
khalhokage:

Seconded. Nothing comes free indeed. Lucky patcher is not truly free. Yes it helps you crack apps to premium/pro but it steals your data at the root level and modify the kernel of your phone. I didn't know this till my phone started misbehaving and I had to uninstall it alongside with busybox.
Re: All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher by BuhBye: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2015
lanre316:

Seconded. Nothing comes free indeed. Lucky patcher is not truly free. Yes it helps you crack apps to premium/pro but it steals your data at the root level and modify the kernel of your phone. I didn't know this till my phone started misbehaving and I had to uninstall it alongside with busybox.
How do you know it steals sensitive data?

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Infinix Hot 5 (2GB RAM variant) AKA X559-H8015C-N-170719V71 / I Just Bought A 22500mah Powerbank and this happened / Mtn Benin To Mtn Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.