Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) (50375 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by lasgidi4rv: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
For some reason I'm not conviced this is really her introduction. Perhaps a scene out of a new movie she is in. I mean aside the fact the guy looks uncomfortable with the kiss, he looks a little underdressed to be meeting his in-laws formally.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

No you didn't you brainless twerp!
You are one of the nematodes on this forum Seun needs to get rid off!
Bloody slubberdegullion.... Your big mouth will fetch you a tonne of slaps that will get you landing face down into another race one day!
Dweeb
are you done? U can go hang yourself now, useless creature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congrats tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by nairalforlaughs: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
It is introduction so the dressing is appropriate.
To the best of my knowledge in Rivers State the introduction most times is informal and only close family and friends are invited.
I guess she made it public because of who she is.

lasgidi4rv:
For some reason I'm not conviced this is really her introduction. Perhaps a scene out of a new movie she is in. I mean aside the fact the guy looks uncomfortable with the kiss, he looks a little underdressed to be meeting his in-laws formally.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by golddiamond860: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
she is engaged to a man with a wife somewhere.

why are all our Nollywood actresses always into men who are either married or formerly married or with children, no single guys again? pathetic undecided
Jealousy... Amebo who told u. People cant just say wat they know for ones. Mtweeee

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
golddiamond860:
Jealousy... Amebo who told u. People cant just say wat they know for ones. Mtweeee
jealous of second hand man? Abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
jealous of second hand man? Abeg park well.

Tell that to Aisha Buhari whose shoes you can not be employed to polish.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

Tell that to Aisha Buhari whose shoes you can not be employed to polish.
she's a Muslim, her religion permits it, and how dare you compare her with tonto dike? I know u are not well, but this right here, is total bullshit. U are sick men.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by LADYARIK(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
SOooooooooooooooooooiiiooooooooioiioooooo happy for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by lasgidi4rv: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
nairalforlaughs:
It is introduction so the dressing is appropriate.
To the best of my knowledge in Rivers State the introduction most times is informal and only close family and friends are invited.
I guess she made it public because of who she is.

@Nairaforlaughs: Oh I see. Well congrats to them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Joshroyal: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nairalandi:
That guy looks like a gold digger!

Tonto abegi no review ur bank details oooh till after 25yrs of marriage grin
na that guy go give her sef.... Obj pikin o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
she's a Muslim, her religion permits it, and how dare you compare her with tonto dike? I know u are not well, but this right here, is total bullshit. U are sick men.

Emancipate yourself from eternal slavery of inferiority complex. Your religion argument is baseless, it only appeals to authority. The premise was about the rational behind a single girl marring someone who had a previous relationship. When you keep digressing from the point of contention, I am left to suspect ADS.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

Emancipate yourself from eternal slavery of inferiority complex. Your religion argument is baseless, it only appeals to authority. The premise was about the rational behind a single girl marring someone who had a previous relationship. When you keep digressing from the point of contention, I am left to suspect ADS.
u are the one digressing by bringing by making reference to the president's wife. Go get help, like I said, you are sick in the head. Fvck off assshole!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:

why are all our Nollywood actresses always into men who are either married or formerly married or with children, no single guys again? pathetic undecided
single guys no ready to get hypertention....a woman who is always smoking,drinking,tatoo full everywhere...Na who wan marry her na..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
u are the one digressing by bringing by making reference to the president's wife. Go get help, like I said, you are sick in the head. Fvck off assshole!

Simple English 101. In the course of an argument, you can make your point by citing well known instances, which is what I did. But, because your Brain Reset Button was hiccuping, you went on a slippery slope rant; from an individual case, Aisha Buhari which was cited to Muslims having exclusive privilege of marrying "second hand husbands."

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Oghenetano(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by ogedanny: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

Simple English 101. In the course of an argument, you can make your point by citing well known instances, which is what I did. But, because your Brain Reset Button was hiccuping, you went on a slippery slope rant; from an individual case, Aisha Buhari which was cited to Muslims having exclusive privilege of marrying "second hand husbands."
Aisha buhari's case is not a valid example to use, it's permissible in Islam no one will judge because there religious justification for her action. Tonto dike and almost all other nollywood actresses go for anything already made not minding the fact that the man is second hand. The point I'm trying to pass across in my earlier post is our celebrities are greedy, their interest money, so they throw morals to the wind. They break homes cos they want already made men. I have made my point if you aint satisfied, keep quoting me
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
Aisha buhari's case is not a valid example to use, it's permissible in Islam no one will judge because there religious justification for her action. Tonto dike and almost all other nollywood actresses go for anything already made not minding the fact that the man is second hand. The point I'm trying to pass across in my earlier post is our celebrities are greedy, their interest money, so they throw morals to the wind. They break homes cos they want already made men. I have made my point if you aint satisfied, keep quoting me

If I can't use Aisha Buhari who we can both profile as an example, I doubt if the previously single girl down my street, who is happy with her divorced husband would make sense to you. Agreed, Tonto is a celebrity, and celebrity is defined as someone who is a newsmaker. Whether the right or wrong news is a different issue. The business is about making headlines, maintaining that big name as well as notability. Popularity does not come cheap, building fame is a serious business and not for the lily heart fellows. You can not make omelet without breaking eggs. Tonto has chosen her line of business, she is a megastar, at least in Nigeria. Most importantly, she seems to be happy with her stardom, therefore it is normal for her to guide and maintain it with all her might.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by zubby29(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:
Was she mouth kissing that ol mama?
shocked
u wnt understnd,its called love,beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

If I can't use Aisha Buhari who we can both profile as an example, I doubt if the previously single girl down my street, who is happy with her divorced husband would make sense to you. Agreed, Tonto is a celebrity, and celebrity is defined as someone who is a newsmaker. Whether the right or wrong news is a different issue. The business is about making headlines, maintaining that big name as well as notability. Popularity does not come cheap, building fame is a serious business and not for the lily heart fellows. You can not make omelet without breaking eggs. Tonto has chosen her line of business, she is a megastar, at least in Nigeria. Most importantly, she seems to be happy with her stardom, therefore it is normal for her to guide and maintain it with all her might.
my point is they are greedy, the young struggling guy is not man enough for them, they prefer already made encumbered men, those ones have enough money to throw around but truth is they are into the relationship to prove a point (most of them) no wonder the marriages do not last. It's her business, but if I have a right to my opinion which I have aired.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
my point is they are greedy, the young struggling guy is not man enough for them, they prefer already made encumbered men, those ones have enough money to throw around but truth is they are into the relationship to prove a point (most of them) no wonder the marriages do not last. It's her business, but if I have a right to my opinion which I have aired.

She needs all the attentions she can get to remain in business. Call it greed, but in business it is called Strategic Planning. Sometimes, you just have to reinvent your brand to remain relevant, that is the reason Oshi Baba went for Iara. The result is amazing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

She needs all the attentions she can get to remain in business. Call it greed, but in business it is called Strategic Planning.
is Omotola not getting attention? What's strategic planning in snatching people's husbands, abeg I am done with you jor.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
is Omotola not getting attention? What's strategic planning in snatching people's husbands, abeg I am done with you jor.

And we have not seen anybody come forward to complain except you. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Raiders: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:

wetin concern you if she chooses to be a second wife to the man. its her life and choice so mind your business
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

And we have not seen anybody come forward to complain except you. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=36820815][/quote]

Now you have affirmed my suspicion that logical deduction is not your forte. What is left but throwing tantrums.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

Now you have affirmed my suspicion that logical deduction is not your forte. What is left but throwing tantrums.
I hope you aren't falling in love with me because of my sexy profile pix?, pls fvck off already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by sonnie10: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
I hope you aren't falling in love with me because of my sexy profile pix?, pls fvck off already.
I don't do such, sorry. Trust me, you can tell the taste of poo from the smell of fart. No offense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

I don't do such, sorry. Trust me, you can tell the taste of poo from the smell of fart. No offense.
keep fooling yourself, bush pig.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonnie10:

like seriously? And u still call yourself a man? Am disgusted! U are a complete disgrace to manhood.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Introduction Last Weekend (More Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:

why are all our Nollywood actresses always into men who are either married or formerly married or with
children, no single guys again? pathetic undecided

bitter soul cheesy
i can smell yuh envy 4rm here.
at d end of da day, Tonto don marry. whilst yuh r
busy attending revivals praying 4 huzzband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.