Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. (713 Views)

Ways To Improve Your Study Habits And Recall Better / The Secret To Being Academically Excellent. / How To Effectively. Improve A Low CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. by LaMangolagos(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Teachers in the house Pls I urgently need help on how to improve a 5yrs old boy academically,method of teaching,good books and materials that will suite and improve him academically but I want a montessori level of teaching,and also I need advice on how to improve him socially,how to make him free in interaction with pple especially with children like himself.pls let the advices keep coming as I can't wait to receive them.thx a million.
Re: Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. by YoungestMuller(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
How were you when you were of his age cuz it might be genetic. Besides the poster above me has said it all
Re: Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. by Pigin1: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enrol him into the Nigerian Army!!!
Re: Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. by Visocrate(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
you can't teach him if you are not a borne and trained teacher generally no one teaching method is better than the other but the factors prevailing at that time will determine what teaching strategy to use.
however activity method, demonstration method Dalton plan method, playway method and discussion method can be used to teach the child. Go get a quantitative and verbal reasoning textbooks and use it to teach him ,more so,these textbooks can only be explained by the tutor that has or knows how the relations work because they are brainstorming and tests your aptitude for understanding anyway if you can't employ a teacher to do it for you ok love your step towards bringing up the child the reward is later more grease to your elbow .
Re: Urgent Pls... I Need Help On How To Improve A 5yrs Old Academically. by dwmontesori: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
LaMangolagos:
Teachers in the house Pls I urgently need help on how to improve a 5yrs old boy academically,method of teaching,good books and materials that will suite and improve him academically but I want a montessori level of teaching,and also I need advice on how to improve him socially,how to make him free in interaction with pple especially with children like himself.pls let the advices keep coming as I can't wait to receive them.thx a million.

Children have different ways of learning and developing at their formative stages(1-6yrs). This should be anything too serious for you to worry much about now because there are lots of materials and methods designed to assist unfold the child's potential within this age.
Remember Albert Einstein was told he was dyslexic as a child, I'm sure you know the rest of the story of him becoming one of the greatest scientists ever liveth.
You didn't mention the areas you want improvement on like reading or mathematics etc. As for social improvement, Look for books on social grace and courtesy sure you'll get speedy results afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

514 Tertiary Institutions Storm ICPC Workshops To Stem Corruption. / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Insurance / Is This The University With The Fastest Academic Calendar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.