Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos (40204 Views)

Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by dainformant(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is happening now. A media briefing session is currently being held in Abuja for Nigerian-born reggae singer, Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek. The guitarist was recently admitted at a rehabilitation centre in Abuja following suspected case of drug abuse. His friends including Charly Boy were spotted at the media event ....

Reports say that Majek was placed at the intensive care unit of the centre and is responding to treatment. Majek, who was previously seen roaming the streets of Lagos aimlessly, had lived in the United States some years ago before being deported to Nigeria.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/happening-now-photos-from-press.html

1 Like

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by chocolateme(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
The gathering of the vultures.. Charley MAN how far?
Una Don desert this guy for long now refusing to help or carry him along, now wey his story don dey change, all of una come start to crawl out. It is well.
Majek Fashek always has this swaggs even when teeth don finish for his mouth..
His story will be that of the DRY bones that ROSE again.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by megamank(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
pls come down from my top....how long will you stay there? almost FTC but nearly cannot kill a bird.

what are they holding media briefing for? why una nor concentrate on his health first.....later you will say na APC or PDP be the problem.

5 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by DaBullIT(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
May God cure Majek of drug abuse

And cure me of Pet Origin and Cigarette

Amen

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by 175(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

Amen
Oboy leave that bass own jare! You bass pass Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
That is a price anyone who partner with drugs pays after success.

2 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by DICKtator: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'm happy about the efforts being placed to rehabilitate this living legend!!

Thanks to all well meaning Nigerians!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Bonapart(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Majek fashek and him stories becoming bored and stale already.... weed man pack well

3 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Gwan2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Arise from ur sleep Africa......Arise from ur sleep Americans
Rememba,Rememba long long tym ago, wen we use to be like kings and princess.....
They say ur black,,,dey say ur brown......dey say dem white, dey say ur brown...
but only the angels of God is white now....

SOooo Long, is too long......we've bin fool around for sooooo long.
INDOMIE GENERATION will be wondering whether i don mix shekau explosive powder with weed smoke com write dis gibberish..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by mrsuccessful(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Result of getting high without the most High!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by dave2meek(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Alright
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by damiloladuke: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
too bad FIR this great man
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
I heard it was an Igbo Billionaire that is funding him. Those are the type of people that want one Nigeria not Lowlife Illiterate Lazy Folks screaming Biafra undecided. Majek you might be able to woo me once you are done. Too bad I wasn't born in your Generation(Am not sure if I want to anyways. But this is the S*** now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRQF3Wdv5E

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by DICKtator: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
The gathering of the vultures.. Charley MAN how far?
Una Don desert this guy for long now refusing to help or carry him along, now wey his story don dey change, all of una come start to crawl out. It is well.
Majek Fashek always has this swaggs even teeth finish for his mouth..
His story will be that of DRY bones that ROSE again.

How are you certain that he was deserted?

Hope you stay in Charley Boy's house for you conclude such?

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Probably to brief the media and masses about his health situation.
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by VickyRotex(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Get well soon Majekodunmi.
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Silverstars: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wait where was Charly Boy all this while. He should have been one of the people at the forefront of getting Majek into rehab. I'm not judging tho. We all have our parts to play. I'm just glad he is getting better.
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by jamex93(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
NL is our own media

Tanx for d update

1 Like

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by ONIjibit1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Funny name

Majekodunmi Fa-SHOKI
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Rizmo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
ok......we.don hear
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Hammefeez: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
can i have 100 likes for Majek Fashek freedome from satanic bondage? @pls

4 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by jarvis4: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Passing by
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by xpat1: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Does he really need that at this point in time? the briefing should come after he has been detoxified and completely free of drug with a very high tendency of him not going back to it again.

1 Like

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Guyman02: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Majek in Mexico before the drugs took over him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUKODy8u1kw

8 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Setaje(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
OK, the difference between majek fashek and Charley boy is ones madness is celebrated, the other ones own is not celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by ITSAWRAPP: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Watch out for the return of Majek...can't wait man wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by yomalex(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

Amen
Amen! **does a sneaky sign of the cross**
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Say no to drug abuse, especially Igbo a.k.a. weed.
Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by BestDataDeals(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
In my recent trip from Benin to Lagos, th3 driver played his songs and I sang along with joy. they were my dad's favourite. seeing him like this just makes me more careful....

Checkout my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos by AKPOSbaba: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Majek get. Back real quick
Reggae music is missing u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Efe Looks Like Headies Award - Female Fan (Video, Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Visits White House In Washington DC,USA(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.