Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri (44713 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by tsdarkside(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
very good..our stars should start advitising for localy made products...their is money to earn there toooooooooooooo............!!!
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
poor guy dbanj, life without don jazzy must really be hard. See how lean he is now.

grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
tobtap:

Use something else...that pic is stale! Ewu

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by kennethchidi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
me,I never c koko garri for market till date o. but den,if it's for commercial purpose, its OK. weldone guys!
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
No be say the garri get honey inside with the way dem package am.
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by sigiyaya(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
All these IBO boys self.. E be like one can't sell market without them... A whole air tel don dey lick phyno ass..

Chai.... Dbanj don dey win for BIG head celebrity share..
A.boki, did i hear you say IBO....
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by ojnnaco(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dbanj really wanna market this garri by all means forgetting Garri na d only product dat they no de do advert for.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pale creativity.. pure water business wld av been better
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Oluwajideloll(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
trendsng:

The hate ain't necessary, we all know that Dapo is struggling with his career so the best we can do is pray for him so that the likes of Fayose will start sharing Koko garri instead of rice.

Who tell u say hin dy struggle with his career
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin

If Phyno likes it so do I

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by 2sex(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]I have said it and i will continue to say it...

NO MATTER THE PUBLICITY YOU GIVE TO GARRI...IT WILL STILL BE GARRI!

Oga Titus should look for another line of business.

Abi Ciroc Endorsement money don finish?
[/size]
I have something that can make him and I multimillion naira but many of these guys are scared as hell. No be Jim Iyke go enter already saturated water bizness. I tried to reach and strike a convo with him via twitter but dude denied his own twitter handle.

I just look as smiled... If he knew what I wanted to share, he would have kicked himself for going the pure water route.

I wish them luck while I keep my idea to myself till I can execute in my own capacity by God's grace cos it will create a franchise across the country.... Similar to what happened to pure water business smiley
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by femi4: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:
Soon everybody will be eating this garri, including those who laughed at him
only if its cheaper than Iya Tope ijebu garri.
Can dbanj sell on credit like Iya Tope?

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by bkfoods: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bole King poses with D'Banj's koko Garri cheesy

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Emilokoiyawon: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin Bengalee Ejanla - O ri e pe jare.You are a true son of the soil, a pacesetter - Ashiwaju I of Nigerian Music. Carry go nuthing do you. grin

grin Phyno - Alobam. I like the moves you making nowadays you don't waste time at all. Oge adighi eche mmadu. Ji si ike. Well done. grin

grin All the haters can hug the nearest transformer grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Emilokoiyawon: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
tcalc:
Don Jazzy.........Discovering Talents nd revamping dem to be mega super stars

Dbanj..............Discovering Nylon designs and taking pictures to sell garri

grin olodo I of Africa - I greet you. grin
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by debque(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
vheMa:
Phyno no fine 4 dis pishure jhurangry

Phyno been looking like headies grin
but why?
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by xamuelotu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
So d'banj is taller than phyno shocked
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Emilokoiyawon: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Ijebu. People wey no get PASS not to talk of PORT dey insult D'banj. Bengalee dey jaye from Moscow to Malaysia from Malaysia to Miami - you dey there inside your one room shack dey turn critic. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by iAmGee770: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Trending mobile data scam alert: By a victim (Baba Peacemaker)

I figured this out and I this k I should share it with you people of this forum as it will be useful and reduce the people that would be victimized.
There is this guy who call himself Makinde Azzez a.k.a. Mankind he regards himself as the NaijaLoaded CEO. He advertises the sale of cheap data transfer on different social platforms and tells you to pay via MTN recharge card and the data will be transferred to you. Believe me the guy (Makinde Azzez) is a scam. I have just been scammed by him.
He has been doing this since last year and you can just imagine how many people he use to scam on daily basis not to talk of how many since last year. Please don't fall for it, it is my own mistake and I wouldn't let you people be victims as in my case and I will like you to enjoin me to stop this cruel, heartless, ungodly and corrupt act. This is a time of change and some people are still resistance to change but change is one thing that is always constant. His number is 081345546** (will complete the number upon request by anybody) and his personal twitter handle is @jtek4all.

NB: Beware of any other online scam where you will be told to pay for anything before it is done. Online scam is real!!!
The screenshots of our conversations and the card I sent to him will be uploaded.
Will love it If this can make it to the front page...
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by tgmservice: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Someone should pls tell me what happened to his KOKO mobile business
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Rotimi47: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
D'banj koko garri will soon be on shelf's in major western countries in a few years time if he continue to promote it the way he is going about it; let people hate as they always do but D'banj ain't broke by any standard, why is it that the Court case many bad belly spoke about have not pined him down? He keep getting endorsement deals like he is fetching water from a stream & he keep getting shows . He is in the top 5 if not 3 of Nigeria most recognized musicians; google search him & you will find him.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Juliuxxxxx:
look. #alobam

He captioned it:

'I got The KOKO!!! my OGA'

https://instagram.com/p/6M84UgpHx6/?taken-by=phynofino

we already buy garri in cups via water proof, we can't pay more just Cuz of packaging.
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by isan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bangaleee baba I hail... Olu omo of africa
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by dckng16(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
phayvoursky:
DBANJ U AIN'T READY FOR BUSINESS.

YOU DE SELL GARRI FOR SHOPPING MALL AND THE LIKES...

NA BUHARI AND HIM GOVERNMENT GO LEAVE OFFICE TO COME BUY GARRI?

YOUR MILLIONS WILL ROLL IN WHEN MALLAM AMINU SELLS YOUR PACKAGED GARRI IN HIS KIOSK. THAT'S IF THE PRICE IS AFFORDABLE

The real money is on the street.
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
iAmGee770:
Trending mobile data scam alert: By a victim (Baba Peacemaker)

I figured this out and I this k I should share it with you people of this forum as it will be useful and reduce the people that would be victimized.
There is this guy who call himself Makinde Azzez a.k.a. Mankind he regards himself as the NaijaLoaded CEO. He advertises the sale of cheap data transfer on different social platforms and tells you to pay via MTN recharge card and the data will be transferred to you. Believe me the guy (Makinde Azzez) is a scam. I have just been scammed by him.
He has been doing this since last year and you can just imagine how many people he use to scam on daily basis not to talk of how many since last year. Please don't fall for it, it is my own mistake and I wouldn't let you people be victims as in my case and I will like you to enjoin me to stop this cruel, heartless, ungodly and corrupt act. This is a time of change and some people are still resistance to change but change is one thing that is always constant. His number is 081345546** (will complete the number upon request by anybody) and his personal twitter handle is @jtek4all.

NB: Beware of any other online scam where you will be told to pay for anything before it is done. Online scam is real!!!
The screenshots of our conversations and the card I sent to him will be uploaded.
Will love it If this can make it to the front page...

Unfortunately, you were scammed by some other person who is not Mankind. The mobile number you posted is not that of Makinde Azeez.
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Flairoqy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
trendsng:

Not mind me too, we all being funny, spicing up life
You guys might be the worst comedian ever, couldn't even smile.
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by chigoizie7(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ejanla,

Nice moves, I love ur "think home attitude" but come to think of it, why garri?

Abakaliki , ijebu, Enugu and all sort of locally made garri still de make waves without advert and much packaging.

*how much is the cost of producing and packaging of koko garri?

*will the price be relatively comparable to our locally made abakaliki and ijebu garri?

*if the prices aint the same as regards to quantity of our well known abakaliki and ijebu, who will buy koko garri when all other types are readily available and most affordable?

* those are my taught though, as for me, I can not pass a local shop that sells ijebu garri and then walks into shoprite to buy koko garri, say wetin happen?

All the same, bangalee, thumbs up,ee no easy to think elsewhere from entertainment.
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by gnice545(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
tcalc:
Don Jazzy.........Discovering Talents nd revamping dem to be mega super stars

Dbanj..............Discovering Nylon designs and taking pictures to sell garri

BAD MOUTH
Re: Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nice one koko garri..... But I'd rather buy garri at my neighbour's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Uriel Oputa Steps Out With Mobile Police To AMVCA, Warns Trouble Makers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.