Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. (1550 Views)

2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List / A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by Lawsimon(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
As absurd as it may sound, is what I've decided for myself. Though my friends and relatives are bashing and tongue-lashing me for making such a 'stupid' decision, but i'm not moved, because it's my life and not theirs. My question is specifically directed at the serving Corps Members in the following states: Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kwara, Niger, Plateau, Taraba, Sokoto and Kebbi. The question is: how much do the aforementioned states pay corps members as state allowee? Though the major reason I'm wishing to serve in the North is business related but having knowledge of state allowee among the aforementioned states would inform my preferred choice. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by onuwaje(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lawsimon:
As absurd as it may sound, is what I've decided for myself. Though my friends and relatives are bashing and tongue-lashing me for making such a 'stupid' decision, but i'm not moved, because it's my life and not theirs. My question is specifically directed at the serving Corps Members in the following states: Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kwara, Niger, Plateau, Taraba, Sokoto and Kebbi. The question is: how much do the aforementioned states pay corps members as state allowee? Though the major reason I'm wishing to serve in the North is business related but having knowledge of state allowee among the aforementioned states would inform my preferred choice. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
Good to see my comrade.. I'd love to see some camels
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by Chinweukamaka(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2015
onuwaje:

Gud morning,see sambisa dey wait 4 u grin
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm also a PCM. I also wish to serve in the following state katsina, Niger, sokoto.
you need to educate your family not every where in the north is boiling. even in Maiduguri there is still daily flight to the state.

2 Likes

Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by onuwaje(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Chinweukamaka:

tongue
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by Lawsimon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chinweukamaka:

Sambisa dey for Niger state? Don't make it look as if the whole North is embroiled in crisis.
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by Lawsimon(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
onuwaje:

Yes o...it will be a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to make the best out of it.
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by onuwaje(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lawsimon:
Yes o...it will be a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to make the best out of it.
I just want to c camels
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by degab148(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bemi, ur matter no be here Borno corper grin cheesy
onuwaje:

Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by onuwaje(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
degab148:
Bemi, ur matter no be here Borno corper grin cheesy
Join d train o
Re: A 2015 'B' Prospective Corps Member Who Wish To Serve In The North. by spill(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Am a prospective corper, i want to serve in Nasarawa state but still conducting my researches concerning the allowance and the environment.

BUT MY MAJOR REASON OF SERVING THERE IS IN RELATION TO MY COURSE OF STUDY AND OPPORTUNITIES OF GETTING A BETTER WORK.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. / Plateau Corpers Batch A 2017 Let's Meet Up / Help While You Can!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.