Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine! (1010 Views)

Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Beyonce Congratulates Serrena Williams For Her Safe Delivery On Her Instagram / Drake Supports His Bae, Serena Williams For The Launch Of Her First Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine! by thepinkcrystal: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine! August 10, 2015

Serena Williams is giving her haters one more thing to hate on her for as she shows off her flexibility and strength while rocking a sexy black two piece for New York Magazine.

The tennis titan also slays in a couple of other shots as she talks about her life post retirement, revealing that she will be transitioning from sports to fashion.

The 33 year old also talks about her numerous trophies saying,

“I have lots of trophies, and I’m just — I’m not that person that needs to see all these trophies, I have some in my house here, some in my house there, some I don’t know what happened to ’em. I have my grand-slam trophies.

See more pictures after the jump and read the entire interview HERE

See More Pictures: [url]that1960.c0m[/url]
Re: Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine! by ladyF(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chai she can split and I can't cry
Re: Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine! by majamajic(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Super woman

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Is Officially The New Kim Kardashian (photo) / Insider Alleged: Mysterious Illness Strikes Obat Son, Femi / Munachi Abii In New Movie Indigo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.