Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL (1812 Views)

How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? / How To Recieve Money With Paypal / Having Trouble Receiving Funds From Your Int'l Online Transactions? (2) (3) (4)

HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by maigemuu: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
pals

i run an affiliate link with JVZOO. I am just about kickstarting my campaign after setting up autoresponders, email swipes and just ready to go. i got a friend to buy from my page solely to see what my commission would be like and to ensure the process works. his payment was declined by paypal and referred to jvzoo.

i enquired from jvzoo and i was told to contact paypal. i did contact paypal and was told i can only use my naija paypal account to buy and not to receive as Nigeria is still blacklisted from the list.

How else can i get this resolved. i have spent a lot not to start this business? how have you been collecting your monies online? has anyone a foreign account, if so? how did you go about it?

I would appreciate your comments
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I feel so sorry for what you must have gone through to set up your affiliate business.

How come you didn't know that PayPal ONLY allows Nigerians make payment and not receive? You didn't carry out your research properly.

I'm sorry there's nothing you can do except to contact gurus here who can help you get a foreign PayPal account.

Remember Nigeria was prevented from joining PayPal but that embargo was lifted last year with the condition that we use it to make payments and not receive payment.

Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by maigemuu: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
how does the foreign paypal work?
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by solbash11(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
maigemuu:
pals

i run an affiliate link with JVZOO. I am just about kickstarting my campaign after setting up autoresponders, email swipes and just ready to go. i got a friend to buy from my page solely to see what my commission would be like and to ensure the process works. his payment was declined by paypal and referred to jvzoo.

i enquired from jvzoo and i was told to contact paypal. i did contact paypal and was told i can only use my naija paypal account to buy and not to receive as Nigeria is still blacklisted from the list.

How else can i get this resolved. i have spent a lot not to start this business? how have you been collecting your monies online? has anyone a foreign account, if so? how did you go about it?

Hi Friend,

Please don't get discouraged that your Nigerian PayPal account is unable to receive incoming payments from your Affiliates business, PayPal have their own reasons for NOT enabling that at this time.

However Friend, Many Online affiliate Marketers Just like you had been making use of Our very reliable "e-Currency exchange services" to receive their PayPal payments from any of their affiliate program websites i.e Fiverr, Freelancer, O-desk, LeapViral, Mylikes, even JVZOO etc...

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nairalanders since 2009!

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/ Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ, ...
You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.

Call 07086268565, email: solbash1@gmail.com

A trail will surely convince you.
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by DonX001: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
maigemuu:
how does the foreign paypal work?

Contact Legalwealth here on NL. He'll set one for you, with instructions on how to maintain it.
Just search for his profile and contact him, or mention him.
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by bedfordng(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2015
you will have to use exchanger to help you withdraw your paypal cash
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by hisenjos: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
We can assist you withdraw your funds using our paypal account. Prompt and efficient service.
See our contact in the signature

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer

maigemuu:
pals

Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by ezzyfx(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Please simply go to any first bank branch in your area, tell them that you need a PayPal account , they will tell you the procedures . Firstbank is the only bank in Nigeria that has just resently partnered with PayPal. You can receive PayPal payments through first Bank. Call me for help 08030490316
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2015
ezzyfx:
Please simply go to any first bank branch in your area, tell them that you need a PayPal account , they will tell you the procedures . Firstbank is the only bank in Nigeria that has just resently partnered with PayPal. You can receive PayPal payments through first Bank. Call me for help 08030490316

Sorry to let you know that you can never receive payment into your nigeria paypal account whether its set up for you through firstbank or any other bank. The best you can do is get a usa paypal setup and link to your jvzoo account. Or you contact people that offer such services to collect your money. one of such is epaymentexpertdotcom check out these:
www.epaymentexpert.com/testimonials
Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
maigemuu:
pals

I have the solution you are looking for. Checkout my jvzoo affiliate acct below (just set up)

2 OPTIONS
a) Set up a usa paypal for in your name, attach to your acct jvzoo acct and you start making your money immediately. We also help you convert it to naira anytime.

b) Take off the burden away from you by assigning a us paypal acct to you to receive your payments and pay you as at when due.

For more info contact admin@epaymentexpert.com or 08052445026 Mr Taiwo

Re: HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL by Zdoh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163

Mini Importation Guide,mentorship And Tutorial / The Scam Called Alat, Beware!! / Buying A BeachFront Property Is Good Business -Own Plots @Beach Haven IbejuLekki