Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. (826 Views)

[MUSIC] D’prince Ft. Davido & Don Jazzy – Gucci Gang / D’prince – Gucci Gang Ft. Davido & Don Jazzy [new Song] / Download Mp3: D’prince – Gucci Gang Ft. Davido & Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Even though he is born with silver spoon in his mouth, every Nigerian musician will always claim he was once poor and dt he rose 4rm grass to grace xo he'll be seen as hardworking nd d rugged type even though he doesn't knows wht itz lyk 2 starve in his whole life. So is the case of Davido here in his song with meek mill saying "i remember when dem gals no dey come around, i remember WHEN I HAD NO MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT" was he nt d one dt said he's O.B.O? Well, i knw he doesn't mean wht he ws saying in dt song sha...na rhyme he dey make.
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by graciousolo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's for the rhymes.

Remember his first hit was about being broke b4.

It all depends on his definition of being broke.
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by marshalcarter: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Waz never a fan of nigerian music so....its none of ma weedy business....their music are more lyk a bunch of words with no meanin

#sips Weed
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2015
marshalcarter:
Waz never a fan of nigerian music so....its none of ma weedy business....their music are more lyk a bunch of words with no meanin

#sips Weed
where r u 4rm?
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by marshalcarter: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
LaJose78:
where r u 4rm?
America
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
marshalcarter:
America
bt u speak lyk an nigerian
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius
Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
[b][/b]Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
[/i]Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius
Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius[i]
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
[s][/s][/i]Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius
Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius[i]
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
[left][/left][s][/s][/i]Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius
Re: Davido Don Get Two Mouth O. by LaJose78(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius[center]Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius[/center]Dear Chiki My wife and I just got married, I am 45 and she is 26. We moved into a new apartment which needs a lot of plumbing work so I hired this plumber. I swear, the guy is handsome and younger than me! But that's not my problem. Anytime I return from work, I come and meet him half naked sweating with his six packs and my wife will also be in our bedroom sweating with a cloth around her. I think it's the ventilation in the rooms, so I want to buy air conditioners and fix in all the rooms. Please, which brand do you suggest I buy? Mr. Pius

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Sound Engineers / zzz / Top 10 9ja Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.