Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Looking For Sincere Future Partner - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Looking For Sincere Future Partner (610 Views)

Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Sincere Future Partner by akanji4good(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please Steps to take to get sincere virgin female future partner
Re: Looking For Sincere Future Partner by MrOlai: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
akanji4good:
Please Steps to take to get sincere virgin female future pattern
You made a mistake in your spelling of PARTNER...
Re: Looking For Sincere Future Partner by MrOlai: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
akanji4good:
Please Steps to take to get sincere virgin female future partner

Are you seaching for a wife or you are looking for a girl to date?

If you are searching for a wife, then, I expected you to be very much ready for that. If this is the case, then, you can take the following steps:

1. Make istikhara.

2. Shine your eyes very well everyday before you leave house. Then, look around everywhere you go to see maybe you can see a girl of your choice. If you see any, even if it is on the road, don't hesitate to "toast" her right there. It can happen that way.

3. You can start attending different Islamic programmes. Perhaps, Allah(SWT) can do it through that.

4. You can inform imams in your locality maybe Allah(SWT) would do it through them.

5. Finally, I want to advise you purify your intention on that aspect of virgin. It might be difficult for you to get a virgin. If at all you get one, she might not be ready for marriage considering her ambition and other factors. Purify your intention. A non-virgin lady may be a better wife than a virgin.

I wish you all the best on this.

However, if you're not yet ready and you're only looking for a girl to date, this is un- Islamic. You better back off. Allah(SWT) says in a verse of Qur'an: "Let them remain chaste, those who are not capable of nikai, UNTIL Allah(SWT) enriches them out of His bounties..."

All the best.
Re: Looking For Sincere Future Partner by akanji4good(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
I appreciate your noble advice, jazkumlla arah
Re: Looking For Sincere Future Partner by MrOlai: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
akanji4good:
I appreciate your noble advice, jazkumlla arah

Wa iyyakum.
Re: Looking For Sincere Future Partner by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2015
if you are a virgin I pray may god let virgin comes your way because the prophet enjoins young Muslims to marry a virgin as wife

1 Like

Re: Looking For Sincere Future Partner by akanji4good(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks for your 9ice talk

(1) (Reply)

Update On OAU MSSN Crisis And Shut Down Of Mosques / Happy Jummat Get Free 1gb Or N1000 Airtime By Answering 10 Questions Only / The Cost Of Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.