Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 (773 Views)

Wholesale Clothing Business Online - Sell Wholesale Clothing To Your Clients / Ettekambadesigns: Taking Nigerian-made Clothing To The Next Level / With Clothing Dropshipping, Add Dropship Designer Clothing To Your Inventory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 by Khodex: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Bode Clothing to be the official clothiers for DEEDEE Award 2015

Bode Clothing a fashion company owned by a young Nigerian "Ayemo Olabode Endurance" in the past few years have clothed top Nigerian celebrities like DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Waxxy, Olu maintain, Faze, Praiz, ex-Super eagles Idah peterside, Yemi sholade,Vector, Solidstar, Iceberg Slim, Teegee Da Unusual, Lace,Dencia, YQ, Ossy Achievas, Mc OPJ (wazobia fm) Aramide, Jumabee, Elan-j, Slimjoe, Olamide, Patoranking, Wande Coal, Runtown etc and has graces events like; Ghana Fashion Show (Kumasi) Nigerian Television Fashion Show (NTFS). etc.

Due to high level of creativity and originality in fashion designing Bode Clothing has been picked to Clothe nominees and performing artistes for the DEEDEE Award which hold in Maryland (USA) this September.

According to Bode who also has a Clothing Company (BODE CLOTHING) "I feel honored being picked out of thousands of good designers in Nigeria and am working on making it a trail blazer.

Re: Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 by lekejob(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 by ELTON123(m): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok

Goes back to sleep*
Re: Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 by Ashlamzee(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
I like the female one how much is it
Re: Bode Clothing To Be The Official Clothiers For DEEDEE Award 2015 by oayemo: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls call me on 08059056229 so we can discuss better

(1) (Reply)

Is it advisable to shampoo my hair two days before retouching / Stunning And Stylish Igbo Brides Fashion Look Book That Will Wow You / Friday Night Out Styles : Be Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.