Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

This Is Not Meant For Everybody - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Not Meant For Everybody (1842 Views)

THERE IS A JOB FOR EVERYBODY. / N5000 Is Not For Everybody, Its For Those On Skills Acquisition Programmes - FG / A Must Read for Everybody!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Hi nairalanders, what I am about to say here is not for everybody. It is meant for the wise ones among you. why waiting for that dream job, it pains me to see people waste their time and money on frivolous things but when you ask them to invest that money into a business or they are introduced to a business, they begin to come up with different excuses on why they will not make it in the business. Some will say its a scam, others will say GLND. Get this into your head today, to make money you "might" lose money as well. The only bad thing here is we fail to analyze why we lost the money in the first place. Why is it that majority of us are afraid to lose money(take a risk)? We always want to play it safe. But play it safe attitude will not make you RICH rather you make your money by investing wisely in sometimes highly risk investment that others are avoiding. Think very well.

Do you have passion for sales? If you do, drop your mail. With just N36000, you can get products worth more than your money(that is the N36000) as well as sales commission every month. We sell products like coffee, chocolate and so on. The good things about the products are numerous. Trust me, these are not products you can't sell provided you are serious and determined to get out of the rat race. Drop your mail if you are interested.
Regards.
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by marshalcarter: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Wats the difference between you nd GNLD?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2015
marshalcarter:
Wats the difference between you nd GNLD?? undecided
Well we are different. But let me tell you one thing, MLM or GNLD or whatever you call it is not bad. Believe it or not. Back to your question, we are different from GNLD. Our Products are affordable, they are consumer goods and our compensation package is unique. The truth is majority of us are not ready to delay gratification. Stop giving yourself excuses on why something will not be successful, rather find why it will be successful. If anyone of us can clear his or her negative thoughts then I can assure you that person is on that path to greatness.
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by asscb(f): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Valendo:

Well we are different. But let me tell you one thing, MLM or GNLD or whatever you call it is not bad. Believe it or not. Back to your question, we are different from GNLD. Our Products are affordable, they are consumer goods and our compensation package is unique. The truth is majority of us are not ready to delay gratification. Stop giving yourself excuses on why something will not be successful, rather find why it will be successful. If anyone of us can clear his or her negative thoughts then I can assure you that person is on that path to greatness.
Rebranded? grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2015
asscb:

Rebranded? grin grin
Yes call it whatever you wanna call it. If I were you I would search myself very well. A word is enough for a wise
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by marshalcarter: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2015
Valendo:

Well we are different. But let me tell you one thing, MLM or GNLD or whatever you call it is not bad. Believe it or not.

Mr....you're GNLD...no much statement :p

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by odomat(f): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2015
If you continue being like this den u may have to consume your coffee and chocolates yourself. You need to learn how to address people.
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2015
odomat:
If you continue being like this den u may have to consume your coffee and chocolates yourself. You need to learn how to address people.
Oh really..... Its quite unfortunate that people don't see opportunities where they are supposed to see it. I've told you I'm not GNLD and that's the bitter truth. We don't force people to bring people. We don't have target. You work @ your pace. Just that majority of US are lazy and this is the bitter truth.
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by stoneaustin(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2015
my mail plss rebrandedscam@gnld.com angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by jerro124: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2015
stoneaustin:
Lmao
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2015
stoneaustin:
Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by idu1(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Valendo:

Oh really..... Its quite unfortunate that people don't see opportunities where they are supposed to see it. I've told you I'm not GNLD and that's the bitter truth. We don't force people to bring people. We don't have target. You work @ your pace. Just that majority of US are lazy and this is the bitter truth.
how old is that your cracked shoe.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Some of our numerous products

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by debris: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2015
HMMMM nawa see advert undecided
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by samik900(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2015
@ valendo bro,hwfa wit stanbic,whch stage r u?
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Valendo: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
samik900:
@ valendo bro,hwfa wit stanbic,whch stage r u?
My dear I've done the exco chat last week. But that will not stop me from expanding my coast
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by kennynelcon(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
My brother, give me small lemme taste. I never chop this morning. my email: saynotodiscouragement@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by kennynelcon(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
The Lord is your strength.
Re: This Is Not Meant For Everybody by Adeoba10(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Valendo:
Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance
dudumalaikah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone With Experience Uploading Items on Jumia / Image resizing / 1 Atiba Osborne Street Mende Maryland. / Job Available: Us-based Nigerian, Chief Temitope Needs 30 Best IT Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.