Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper (1701 Views)

Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2015
THE RARE PRIVILEGES OF BEING A YOUTH CORPER

A brief account of what happened between a corps member, an okadaman and a policeman.

Okadaman: Corper see police for road ooo! Sey make i pass the other road?

Corper: Oga dey go we go pass.

Okadaman: Okay corper if you say so.
Arrives at the police checkpoint

Corper: Officer good evening Sir! And salutes.

Policeman: Good evening corper! How you dey and where you dey come from?

Corper: Officer I dey fine ooo, I just dey come back from travel ooo! Anything for your boy? Na we we na!

Policeman: corper see your mouth, Okada man dey go jare "see this small boy dey fine roger".

Okadaman: Corper thank you ooo! I for go school ooo but money no dey.

Corper: *laughs* na Godwin. As you no go try make your pikin go....
Though the privilege is ephemeral for just a year, it's worth it. The good old days when the nysc scheme was still respected.

1 Like

Re: The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper by wunmi590(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper by Folabimi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol, bt it more of a common sense by d corper than a privilege

2 Likes

Re: The Rare Privileges Of Being A Youth Corper by richard04(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

btw, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Successfully Verified Name In Senate List But Can't Register "No Detail Found" / Sample Of Covid 19 Slip Printout / Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.