Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Please Rate My Graphics Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Rate My Graphics Design (2690 Views)

My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio / My Graphics Design Journey / My Graphics Works So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm a self-taught graphics designer still at the beginning stage. I did some designs and would like the opinions and reviews of experts in the business. Please be as truthful as can be. Praises and constructive criticisms welcome. Also I would also appreciate tips on how I can improve and be better. Thanks y'all

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Also just thought to add that some of these designs are not my concept. I picked up some flyers and decided to copy what was on them just to test my skills.

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
You try smiley

For a beginner I would say you are starting well. I think you should see more of designs done by professionals so that you get better idea of what good design is and get inspired as well.

Keep it up!

PS: Seun, lalasticala, we need a thumbs-up emote.
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
LordReed:
You try smiley

For a beginner I would say you are starting well. I think you should see more of designs done by professionals so that you get better idea of what good design is and get inspired as well.

Keep it up!

PS: Seun, lalasticala, we need a thumbs-up emote.

Thanks LordReed. I'm thinking towards that line and that's why I also brought my work here so I can get constructive criticisms on how to be better.
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by aceprime: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Welldone,getting concepts from other designers is good,tweak them,make mistakes,learn and improve,don't stretch the images,try to get clean cuts of images and think of the colour(s) of every texts against any background you're using,you need everything to stand out,it must not be perfect but with time,you'll be..Welldone

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
aceprime:
Welldone,getting concepts from other designers is good,tweak them,make mistakes,learn and improve,don't stretch the images,try to get clean cuts of images and think of the colour(s) of every texts against any background you're using,you need everything to stand out,it must not be perfect but with time,you'll be..Welldone

Ok, noted. Thanks for these tips

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Adeinfo: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
u r still far from an effective design
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adeinfo:
u r still far from an effective design

Hmmm, ok, opinion received. But you should be telling me just what is wrong, why not back it up with one or two tips on how I can be better. I really want to be and have set a target of three months to be so good. Pls give me a few tips on how to improve
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by cbrass(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
I was expecting to see dresses nw undecided when did you jump into graphics again
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
cbrass:
I was expecting to see dresses nw undecided when did you jump into graphics again

Cbrass o cheesy cheesy
You want to use laught and kill me grin
That's the second thing I'm into naa; web design and graphics
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by cbrass(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Godmother:

Cbrass o cheesy cheesy
You want to use laught and kill me grin
That's the second thing I'm into naa; web design and graphics

Hmm ok o
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by cbrass(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Let me see your web designs wink
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice one here ma'am cool

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
tooltip:
Nice one here ma'am cool

Chai, thanks o. This just made my day
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
cbrass:
Let me see your web designs wink

I did one last year o, but my customer has let it expire www.ehisproperties.com
For now theres no time to design. I'm so pressed for time with me working for Freelancer, Writing ebooks for Amazon KDP and also running a fashion class for my fashion house. Thank God they come just three times per week. Only God knows what would have happened to me.
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
You are doing well! keep on practicing, do a lot of logos too, there are a lot of free tutorials on tuts+ you can take advantage of ...that way you can get acquainted with industry standard tools like adobe illustrator , photoshop etc

I'll commend you again for making an effort.....more grace to you
Godmother:

Chai, thanks o. This just made my day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by cbrass(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Godmother:

I did one last year o, but my customer has let it expire www.ehisproperties.com
For now theres no time to design. I'm so pressed for time with me working for Freelancer, Writing ebooks for Amazon KDP and also running a fashion class for my fashion house. Thank God they come just three times per week. Only God knows what would have happened to me.

Find your river love, and swim in it others may down you

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Karleb(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice.

@Cbrass & Godmother, what will it take the two of you to admit that you are into each other?

Anyway, I've been following you stealthily one Ladywriter's thread and I think it's high time you dropped something for the boy. angry
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by cbrass(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Karleb:
Nice.

@Cbrass & Godmother, what will it take the two of you to admit that you are into each other?

Anyway, I've been following you stealthily one Ladywriter's thread and I think it's high time you dropped something for the boy. angry

I will pretend I didn't see this... #runsaway from thread
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Karleb:
Nice.

Do you need googles grin Into each other bawo?
We are just people with similar interests and skills and respect each other.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Karleb(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godmother:

Do you need googles grin Into each other bawo?
We are just people with similar interests and skills and respect each other.
Lolz

Similar interest, similar skills, respects each other? I bet the two of you will make a great couple.

Why did you "lolz" the later part of my comment? Do you want hunger to kill me while you are earning in hard currency ni?

@Cbrass come back here! angry angry

BTW, why haven't you told cbrass about freelancer? I'm sure he has no idea what that means.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Karleb:

Similar interest, similar skills, respects each other? I bet the two of you will make a great couple.

Why did you "lolz" the later part of my comment? Do you want hunger to kill me while you are earning in hard currency ni?

BTW, why haven't you told cbrass about freelancer? I'm sure he has no idea what that means.

Hmmm, guess we will never find out. I'll be hooked in a few months.
And you are right now, cbrass , you can make a lot of dough from freelancer with his skills
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godmother:

Hmmm, guess we will never find out. I'll be hooked in a few months.
And you are right now, cbrass , you can make a lot of dough from freelancer with his skills

I'm sending you a pm. It's my account details. Pls don't fail me o. embarassed
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Karleb:

I'm sending you a pm. It's my account details. Pls don't fail me o. embarassed

Lolz, I'm still new and haven't made a dime. Except u want me to send prayers grin
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Karleb(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz, I'm still new and haven't made withdrawn a dime. Except u want me to send prayers grin

angry angry

Shey I no catch you? undecided
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Karleb:

angry angry

Shey I no catch you? undecided

Lolz. Im serious o
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by cbrass(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Karleb:

Karleb you don start again abi.. OK kontinu. As for freelancer have heard of it but I don't just know why I don't visit there alot. Godmother so you don go do runs behind my back abi ok oo wink
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2015
tooltip:
You are doing well! keep on practicing, do a lot of logos too, there are a lot of free tutorials on tuts+ you can take advantage of ...that way you can get acquainted with industry standard tools like adobe illustrator , photoshop etc

I'll commend you again for making an effort.....more grace to you

Thanks once again. Will check it out. How's biz naa? smiley
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'm fine dear, how's the walk to freedom been?, you do bbm, or whatsapp?...
Godmother:

Thanks once again. Will check it out. How's biz naa? smiley
Re: Please Rate My Graphics Design by Godmother(f): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
tooltip:
I'm fine dear, how's the walk to freedom been?, you do bbm, or whatsapp?...

Walk's been slow o, but pushing it daily. I do both; will send you the detail.

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Logo, Flyer, Banner, Business Card For As Low As N1,500 / Unbelievable 3D Drawings::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Call Us For Ur Wristbands,school socks, badges, lanyards etc Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.