Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

23 Year Old Lady Forced To Drink Acid Down Her Throat Because Her Father Refused - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23 Year Old Lady Forced To Drink Acid Down Her Throat Because Her Father Refused (929 Views)

Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998" / Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Year Old Lady Forced To Drink Acid Down Her Throat Because Her Father Refused by blackssatino: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
I never knew women also pay dowries oooo..Well According to the culture in Bangladeshi, Ripa Rani Pandit allegedly suffered campaign of abuse at hands of in-laws..

Husband's father allegedly poured acid down her throat when her parents could not pay full dowry..The 23-year-old is being treated in hospital for scars and internal injuries

Her family claim that she was attacked by her in-laws because her parents could not cobble together the dowry which had been agreed prior to her marriage to Ratan Pandit.

These are the devastating injuries inflicted on her...

Wow..That is too sad to be true..
Where is the husband in all of this?

See more photos of the poor lady; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/23-year-old-lady-forced-to-drink-acid.html

Re: 23 Year Old Lady Forced To Drink Acid Down Her Throat Because Her Father Refused by Unsad(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
K
Re: 23 Year Old Lady Forced To Drink Acid Down Her Throat Because Her Father Refused by nikkiking(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Cruel world...... cry cry cry
Re: 23 Year Old Lady Forced To Drink Acid Down Her Throat Because Her Father Refused by Behira(f): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye’s Says His Being Richer Than Bill Gates; Nigerians React / 2hours Shoots Video For "Bounce" Ft. M'krunky Family, See BTS PHOTOS / Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.