Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) (39571 Views)

Ambode's Commissioner 'steals' Uk-based Widow's Land To Build House In Lagos / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / Why You Should Get This New Cctv For Your Security (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
back2sender:
Visa expired snd you no wan come back . I tire for some people sef.
So we hustling in nija naa mumu, she should be jaied and upon release deported straight to nija.
she willl start claiming big girl in nija, these ppl no ever dey repent o

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ijustdey: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some Nigerians can do anything just to by pass a working system

Am sure she is just unlucky because many are using this same type of trick just that they haven't being caught

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaybee3:
Someone has asked me to help with this illegal act before.

Nigerians and their criminal mindset!

u stay in the uk ? can we talk privately, i wana borrow ur visa to show my dad how it looks

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gwan2:
Issorite
IgBOS/ OHANEZEs are doing thier bit to fly our flag high in INDONESIA
YORUBAs/ ODUDUWAs are trying so hard to represent Naija in UK
HAUSAs/ AREWAs are trying their best not be be left behind by taking over INDIA
FULANI are taking over local indigenes farm land with there cows....Threatening fire and brimstone if any1 dare touch a cow
EDOs are also taking over the VATICAN city
CALABARs are trying to tell the EDOs...you cant be an international champion without winning ur local territory
The list goes on........KEEP FLYING THE GREEN WHITE GREEN FLAG

You get mouth bros.... How U take know all these things. I hereby award U with Professor.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by nuges1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Damn! The hustle is real smiley
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yoruba.... ok...no surprises
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?

Nope. She's a Nigerian. grin grin grin
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by EreluY(f): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
erico2k2:
ahah This is no news in the Uk so they canot paint Nigeria with same brush, the fact is, even if she went to the hospital with her real name to deliver the child, they will still admit her,Im only sorry for those whose names have been dragged into this scam as they now face uncertainty as regards fraud.However they cant deport her now cos her child now has a british passport by default.
PS.Some 9ja people frm certain areas Embarassing Nigeria since 1945 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=16pt]The citizenship which her son unlawfully received can be withdrawn and both child and mother can be deported. The couple who tried to 'help' her have dragged themselves into a very messy situation that would hunt them for the rest of their lives here in the UK. If you're not a career criminal, having a criminal record involving fraud permanently damages your career here in the UK. Nobody would trust you again. Moral of the lesson, don't help anyone if that 'help' involves criminality - you'll be caught out.[/size][

5 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
They are both lying
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by paris10: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adenubi wasn't a thief and she never stole that passport. She's only spent a year in the UK and couldnt have possibly knew all the steps and processes in obtaining those benefits and passport.

I believed she was given the passport by those people she lived with, and when things got out of hand, she was told to lie against herself to have stolen that identity. She did so to save the a.s.s of her benefactors. Her benefactors knew they would go to jail and possibly lose their citizenship if Adenubi never lied against herself.

And before any one start bashing Adenubi, if you have a friend or family in the UK whom you knew travelled with a tourist visa and overstayed, they probably did the same thing that Adenubi did.

This is no news and not surprising at all. UK is now the most difficult place to live now. Any one would have done the same thing, though I admonish people not to get involve in any fraudulent activity.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by EreluY(f): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Adenubi is an Ijebu name. I'm certain the name comes from IJEBU IFE.[/size]
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
No wonder i was denied winning lottery ticket in the UK.. haaaaa
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Crativjosh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sad!!! what do we call this? desperation?? greed?? or just plain wickedness??

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
destinysaid:
u stay in the uk ? can we talk privately, i wana borrow ur visa to show my dad how it looks

I'm afraid i don't use a Visa

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
EastLebanon:
I thought they said it's only igbos that are giving nigeria bad names abroad.it's better to carry drugs than to steal what belongs to another person.
"It is better to carry drugs" can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by patostation(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
sureguy02:
Hmmm

Greed

It goes even beyond greed. These are the British citizens of tomorrow, by hook and by crook. The baby has become one automatically. Smart Nigerians!
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
patostation:

It goes even beyond greed. These are the British citizens of tomorrow, by hook and by crook. The baby has become one automatically. Smart Nigerians!

It will be revoked since it was obtained fraudulently

The baby remains a Nigerian citizen but can't necessarily be deported

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by madgoat(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
She's a pauper in UK but will be posing to her Nigerian peeps back home as if shes running a multibillion dollar company undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
destinysaid:
no be only honey, d fact that u hv a phone and money to subscribe on it already makes u richer than so many nigerians. Do u know what it means for a father of 5 to hv an annual salary of 50000 ? thats how most poor ppl in nigeria are livivng, not to talk of the 'super poor less than 2 dollars a day folks'.

9ja no sweet o, we jst dey manage, dey hope.

You're right bro!
Make God bless our hussle

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
ajebuter:
I'm not condoning her fraudulent act, but I think this desperador has achieved her aim

Her child is a UK citizen and she can't be deported.

I wonder why the crase to live abroad as second class slave when naija sweet pass honey.

Anyway, their problem.

Her child is not British, the citizenship by birth route has been cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by davidque007(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
The eventual result of all schemes and scams is shame

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

See? She loses on both sides. Maybe others will learn .

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Pataki: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
ajebuter:
I'm not condoning her fraudulent act, but I think this desperador has achieved her aim

Her child is a UK citizen and she can't be deported.

I wonder why the crase to live abroad as second class slave when naija sweet pass honey.

Anyway, their problem.

The citizenship can easily be removed since it was obtained by fraud. Her aim would only have been achieved if she was not caught. Glad that she was caught anyways!

She can easily be deported and she will be deported. If she wants to appeal, she has to appeal from Nigeria which is Mission Impossible for her.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pataki:

The citizenship can easily be removed since it was obtained by fraud. Her aim would only have been achieved if she was not caught. Glad that she was caught anyways!

She can easily be deported and she will be deported. If she wants to appeal, she has to appeal from Nigeria which is Mission Impossible for her.

See? She loses on both angles and the innocent child is going to bear the brunt. Honesty and patience pays, bro.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by neocortex: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
EastLebanon:
I thought they said it's only igbos that are giving nigeria bad names abroad.it's better to carry drugs than to steal what belongs to another person.

You started well but ended it badly.
Both crimes are despicable to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Kanyol(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
She's Nigerian, that's all. Mind you, I am Igbo
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Pataki: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

The child was acclaimed to be British simply because the child was illegally registered to different parent who are British.
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by sunnyprof: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
hahahahaa!!

Naija no de carry last !!! .................... but we no dey carry first sha o.

Some Country sabi each of all Characters pass us, the only difference is that while they only have one stereotype (specialty), we are still in the topside of ALL shades of activities and characters.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Kayydon007: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?

Duh! Ask GOOGLE
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Pataki: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
ajebuter:

See? She loses on both angles and the innocent child is going to bear the brunt. Honesty and patience pays, bro.

I remember being asked once by a Nigerian if my NI number/card can be used for illegal work purposes, since I was no longer living in the UK and had no interest in returning to the UK to live and work there. I refused. The money offered was tempting, but a good name is far more wealthier than any cheap Pounds Sterling offered.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
She is Chinese. cheesy
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by just2endowed: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
so what are th british going to do for her son now that he had been registered undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Range Rover & Other Cars In Ogun (Photos) / How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.