Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail (3054 Views)

Check Out These Ladies Ankara Trousers And Tops / Fresh Ankara Tops From Tribb Island. Order Yours Today / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by osatonia: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
I sell beautiful dresses and Tops frm vietnam. In wholesale and retail prices. Pls contact me on BBM 265698CB. Watsapp 08055803644.
Pictures loading
Re: Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by osatonia: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
My phone pic quality is poor I must admit

Re: Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by Pamelayoung: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
More
Re: Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by osatonia: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pamelayoung:
More

lol more coming shortly
Re: Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by hafashion: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
osatonia:
My phone pic quality is poor I must admit

Dear Sir,

We are an experienced manufacturer of women's wear: Blouses, Tops, Tunics, Coats, Dresses, Jumpers, Skirts, Jackets, Jumpers, Bathrobes, Dressing gowns, T-Shirts, Home dresses, Nightshirts, Home wear, Pajamas, Lounge wear, Pants, Shorts, Rompers, sets of clothes and many more.
At H.A fashion, we coordinate your collection from Pattern, sample, cost production, grading...
Enclose, I would like to send you our company profile which can show you total vision about our company activities, strength, products.
You also find us on our website, http://www.hafashion.com.vn for the updated news, information and products.

We don't know whether you make your garment by yourself or place from a manufacturer. But we are confident ourselves to offer you very good services from sample to bulk production with good quality and reasonable price.
You may know that :
1./ Vietnam is one of the three largest countries to export garments to US market with high quality and competitive price.
2./ We, H.A fashion company with more than 10 years of experiences in producing ladies wear.
3./ We, H.A fashion coordinate your collection from Pattern, sample, cost production, grading...

We are always welcome your business and appreciate your feedback with questions, inquiries or comments.
Please contact us with your inquiry to get started exploring opportunities in Vietnam.Best Regards,

H.A Fashion Trading Co., LTD
[A]: 25 Lac Trung street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
[T]: +84-24-32006569 (Ext. 107) - Fax: +84-24-32006397
[E]: sales1 [@] hafashion.com.vn
[Skype]: chinh.tranvu
[WhatsApp]: +84914556347
[W]: http://www.hafashion.com.vn
Re: Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by Olaarije(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2020
please who knows any shipping company from vietnam to Nigeria
Re: Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail by maryliang79(f): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
they look nice cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need Casual Outfit Ideas During This Yuletide Season? Check This Out Guys! / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Fashion Business| / What Kind Of Beard Type Do You Rock (A Must See!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.