Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits (2000 Views)

Over 15000 Secured Acres Of Fertile Farmlands For Sale In Port Harcourt (photos) / 10 Acres Of Fertile Farmland ( With Stream For Sale) N60,000/acre SOLD / Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
• Amazing discounts on your purchase as you buy up in size.
• Discounted fee to attend our scheduled agribusiness trainings.
• Free agro-advisory service on the plan/project you plan for your new farm.
• Discounted prices on our services as required for your farm/plantation project.
• You stand to be in a community of agro-investors/farmers and enjoy the platform for cross-reference of ideas, technical know-how, and skills.
• You have a farmland that can produce the best quality cashew nuts throughout the country. (One of our major investments packages)
• Virgin, very fertile lands (not been used in decades)
• Fuss, dispute-free farmlands with full legal protection.
• 24/7Availability of farm machinery at cheap, discounted prices.
• Labor/workers at beck and call, at cheap rates.
• Community of peaceful people.

Reach us at hastomnigeria@gmail.com, 08163013001, 08060318769, 08123235949
Websites: www.hastomnigeria.com, www.farmlandnigeria.com, www.cashewbiz.com
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 6:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Very Fertile Farmlands
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by ogb5(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Amazing discounts?

As in 95% discount? tongue

Anyway, expect my shopping list based on the previous purchase
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
If Fulani herdsmen are ever your concern, then our FARMLAND is just the best for you. No intrusion of any kind.

Get the farmland together with peace if mind.

Call now, promo is still on
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Amazing discounts
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Amazing discounts
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
happy weekend
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by dashiki(f): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Location please?
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
dashiki:
Location please?
Ogbomosho Oyo state.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by desmondr: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good day. Please can I get the price range of the lands or better direct me another trend for that. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
desmondr:
Good day. Please can I get the price range of the lands or better direct me another trend for that. Thanks in anticipation
Please send your request to hastomnigeria@gmail.com or dto911@gmail.com
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by Bookiemart01(f): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2016
I have sent you an email

hotmas911:
Please send your request to hastomnigeria@gmail.com or dto911@gmail.com
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I have sent you an email

Ok. will check and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by Bookiemart01(f): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
I asked another question in my reply, kindly attend to them.

hotmas911:
Ok. will check and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I asked another question in my reply, kindly attend to them.

Ok. I will
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2016
This is a chance for everybody to invest in farming.If it is possible to get 2ACRES FREE FOR EVERY 20ACRES you buy, then you have little excuse not to be part of the agric revolution. All the basic equipment for clearing and planting are also available.
Contact me for more details.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2016
If Fulani herdsmen are ever your concern, then our FARMLAND is just the best for you. No intrusion of any kind.

Get the farmland together with peace if mind.

Call now, promo is still on
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
You don't have to be a farmer before you profit from farmlands.

How?

Buy a large expanse of land clear it if you can afford it (it is advisable) and lease it out for short time periods.

Rationale behind this is that more people will be willing to lease instead of buying and someone must be bold enough to meet their needs.

Ask me more
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Discount is still available to those acquiring up to 20acres. You should maximize this opportunity.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
hotmas911:
Discount is still available to those acquiring up to 20acres. You should maximize this opportunity.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Farmland is the foundation for sustsinable agriculture.

www.farmlandnigeria.com
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2016
• Fuss, dispute-free farmlands with full legal protection.
Re: Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits by hotmas911(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Invest in farmland now.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Fresh Maize In Large Quantities In Ogun Or Oyo State / Where To Get Hybrid Pineapple Suckers. / Smoking Kiln Machine And Popcorn Machine For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.