Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak (1981 Views)

These Are Top 5 Expensive Car Problems That Are Not Worth Fixing If They Go Bad / BMW Is Already Recalling New M760li Over Oil Leak – Quite Fast! / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak by grafikii: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello everyone, I would like to know the likely cost of fixing engine oil leak from a Ford escape 2003 model. The leaks seem to be coming from the timing belt cover area, another one from the pan and oil drain plug.
I would be meeting a Mechanic over the weekend and I don't want him to reap me off with high prices.

I just need a price range for the cost of parts (seals and gasket) and labor.
Thanks

Lomomike, gazzuzz, decotech IdaraCHODB
Re: Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak by kingreign(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
grafikii:
Hello everyone, I would like to know the likely cost of fixing engine oil leak from a Ford escape 2003 model. The leaks seem to be coming from the timing belt cover area, another one from the pan and oil drain plug.
I would be meeting a Mechanic over the weekend and I don't want him to reap me off with high prices.

I just need a price range for the cost of parts (seals and gasket) and labor.
Thanks

Lomomike, gazzuzz, decotech IdaraCHODB

lomomike gazzuzz decotech idaraCHODB arent magicians. What model of engine do you have in that ford, where is your location?
Re: Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak by grafikii: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
kingreign:

lomomike gazzuzz decotech idaraCHODB arent magicians. What model of engine do you have in that ford, where is your location?
It's a V6 engine abeokuta
Re: Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak by ricki: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
the issue here is not only leaking oil but WHY is the car leaking oil. without fixing the main issue truth me it gonna happen again and even worst. check PCV valve and tube first as well as changing the gaskets. search on google aout blocked pcv valve then u will realise. Good luck i have a ford focus mk1 for naija o
Re: Cost Of Fixing Engine Oil Leak by MobileMechanic1: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Have you been able to fix up the Leakges on your Ford? If no, you can call up PTS mobile mechanics to assist. 08133777183

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz E500 4matic V8 Kompressor For Urgent Sale / I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway / Help, I Got Different Prices For Vehicle Change Of Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.