Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438064 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by faith2ogesco(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
For night boys go dey cry
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by elShakes(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
LOL.....one of the funniest tests I have ever written...Joke of a test undecided
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by sentaljohn(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
uhmmmmmmmmm!

The test no be sere-sere

I see aptitude test, laugh catch me..the aptitude test be like d one wey professors dey do..

the technical test sef...chai.. just 200L wahala...

God dey sha.. (Diariz God)

We go reach dere
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
engrflames:
Success to you bro
Bloody oooo...na God go decide
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
These people should just say there is no vacancy rather than play mind games, and use applicants to accrue cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by JikanHauwa: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
This exam was set in hell

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by jaybros: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
God bless dangote guys....dis test over make brain....get set for next step guys.....#FavorIsReal

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin one hell of a test really.
Time to let God work.
#sellah
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Topiipii(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
stolid:
These people should just say there is no vacancy rather than play mind games, and use applicants to accrue cheap political points.
My thoughts exactly! Just finished mine, there wasn't even enough seats for applicants; some had to sit on makeshift chairs/tables. Questions were obviously lifted from one Indian website with a lot of typos, making references to non-existent figures among other things.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by arshavineering(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
irrespective of the outcome of this test, I have some positives and lessons from it. Life in itself is a lesson, I learnt alot today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by faith2ogesco(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
arshavineering:
irrespective of the outcome of this test, I have some positives and lessons from it. Life in itself is a lesson, I learnt alot today.
I learnt DAT one can owe apt test marks and the company collects it nxy yr

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by arshavineering(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
faith2ogesco:
I learnt DAT one can owe apt test marks and the company collects it nxy yr

i learnt that hardwork pays. guy we have scores to settle oo. you were actually one of my constraints in today's test
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by elougo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
When I saw the questions, I just started laughing, this text was just something else.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kelzweezy: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
The test was actually nice and fair because there was no opportunity for badt guys to regurgitate past questions like our legendary DRAGNET test... grin tongue

...it will reveal people's real potential and talent without bias cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by karleone(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2015
... And that was how Dangote refinery exam ended with "NOT JUST OKAY" smiles.
Well, in life everything is experience. At least it (the exam) availed me the opportunity to visit the "Great" Lagos for the 1st time in my life, see the beautiful cities of Victoria Island, Ikoyi and the likes; the beauty of their Road network/connection (believe me, Civil Engineering is the BOMB).

Truly, the exam was not as expected. But I believe there's nothing impossible for God. If He wishes I make it to the next stage, as I wish, all glory to His name.

My dear, the population that surfaced for the exam was not encouraging and good for our nation. It simply solves the doubt that jobs are limited compared to graduates. I decree that by the end of this year, we shall all be smiling with our newly found jobs, Amen.

#Team_MOOT_COURT_5-7PM

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ezighi: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2015
congrat in advance great guys. any with masters degree that was invited for the test?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2015
karleone:
Well, in life everything is experience. At least it (the exam) availed me the opportunity to visit the "Great" Lagos for the 1st time in my life, see the beautiful cities of Victoria Island, Ikoyi and the likes; the beauty of their Road network/connection (believe me, Civil Engineering is the BOMB).

Truly, the exam was not as expected. But I believe there's nothing impossible for God. If He wishes I make it to the next stage, as I wish, all glory to His name.

My dear, the population that surfaced for the exam was not encouraging and good for our nation. It simply solves the doubt that jobs are limited compared to graduates. I decree that by the end of this year, we shall all be smiling with our newly found jobs, Amen.

#Team_MOOT_COURT_5-7PM

Welcome to Lagos (No man's Land!!! ). Wish you success.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by faith2ogesco(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2015
karleone:

#Team_MOOT_COURT_5-7PM
more Dan half d peeps dere have jobs already
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by faith2ogesco(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2015
arshavineering:

i learnt that hardwork pays. guy we have scores to settle oo. you were actually one of my constraints in today's test
I close ur eyes, if u were working hard enough u for read every every na. Lazy man tongue.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh boi, when I tried the first 5 questions n couldn't solve them, I tot my eyes were playing tricks on Me. I went to start from the back last question, same thing, na hin I know say, I don enter this one. I just begin de shade anyhow,
If God says we ll be part of dangote group, negative marking won't stop us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
And there'll be negative marking
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Souljaboi1: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
faith2ogesco:
I close ur eyes, if u were working hard enough u for read every every na. Lazy man tongue.

Dragnet Boss, some guys here are billed for NYSC SAED APTITUDE TEST INVITATION to be administered by Dragnet .

As the Commanding Officer of the Dragnet Liberation Army , how do you advise they proceed. Time is of the essence sir, as the battle is stated for 1330 hrs tomorrow.

Awaiting orders sir !

Over !
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by faith2ogesco(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Dragnet Boss, some guys here are billed for NYSC SAED APTITUDE TEST INVITATION to be administered by Dragnet .

As the Commanding Officer of the Dragnet Liberation Army , how do you advise they proceed. Time is of the essence sir, as the battle is stated for 1330 hrs tomorrow.

Awaiting orders sir !

Over !
looool. U Don craze finish. Well for the maths. Know ur percentages charts and conversion. Learn how to add subtract, multiply and divide quickly without calc. Jux practise data interpretation questions. Den for d English, I have nothing to say o.maybe should meet the deputy on that regard. grin. U sha know dat time is always of the essence

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by JikanHauwa: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pomzy:
Oh boi, when I tried the first 5 questions n couldn't solve them, I tot my eyes were playing tricks on Me. I went to start from the back last question, same thing, na hin I know say, I don enter this one. I just begin de shade anyhow,

Exactly me except I know shade anyhow. I live am blank most which I no know.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by XtraSmooth404: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pomzy:

grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by XtraSmooth404: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
ezighi:
congrat in advance great guys. any with masters degree that was invited for the test?
I know like 2 of them. Surely there should be others too.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
hello guys,
Please does anyone know when we should expect feedback.
Also....... anyone with the idea of what the salary range for this dangote position is sef.
Cos honestly that test wasn't born again so I expect the salary too must not be born again grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by lantessy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Theokleia:
hello guys,
Also....... anyone with the idea of what the salary range for this dangote position is sef.
Cos honestly that test wasn't born again so I expect the salary too must not be born again grin
grin was the test that difficult?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dlex21(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Theokleia:
hello guys,

The salary range should be around what dangote himself earns grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
ezighi:

yes I know about 13 m.sc holders, what's up. do they need only masters holders grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
lantessy:

grin was the test that difficult?

No oooo . It was very easy. @Einstein tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by sentaljohn(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pomzy:

looooooooool.

I think say na only me...so I get partner..

everytin is in God's hands

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.