Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (437759 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
deepwater:

The last refinery set took four months between medical (same day they received selection letter) and when they were called to travel for training.

If you are working now, do not resign until they have called you to resume / travel

Present guys with fertilizer plant have been awaiting travel dates for the past 2 months.

Its a slow system, you will get used to it.

What plant are you working with? Fertilizer or refinery?
Are you working presently, hope you know DG salary
Check if it is something you may need to consider
please do you know if anybody interviewed around may have been called up? For the refinery job. I applied in civil engineering.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
farouk111:
The email was for Trainees, mostly Civil and Mechanical.
I was Interviewed in may,any idea if civil engineers from that batch have been called up?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by whiiteroses(f): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2018
chetmann:
I was Interviewed in may,any idea if civil engineers from that batch have been called up?

I was interviewed in March, and another interview in August. Then i was sent a mail after some weeks to forward outstanding documents. I haven't heard from them since then. A friend of mine has been asked to resume but he declined the offer. I applied for an experienced position since last year.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Who's going from Kaduna
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
whiiteroses:

I was interviewed in March, and another interview in August. Then i was sent a mail after some weeks to forward outstanding documents. I haven't heard from them since then. A friend of mine has been asked to resume but he declined the offer. I applied for an experienced position since last year.
thanks,though I applied in march this year and interviewed in may. Was it at the refinery that you had the interview? What was the nature of the second interview? My first was one on one with the discipline head. Please I need the details. God bless you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by whiiteroses(f): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
chetmann:
thanks,though I applied in march this year and interviewed in may. Was it at the refinery that you had the interview? What was the nature of the second interview? My first was one on one with the discipline head. Please I need the details. God bless you.

I had my interview at their office at Ikeja. It was one on one with their head of department. The nature of the second interview was discipline related, I was interviewed by an Indian man.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
whiiteroses:

I had my interview at their office at Ikeja. It was one on one with their head of department. The nature of the second interview was discipline related, I was interviewed by an Indian man.
thank you so much,my first was specifically CV based(experienced) by an Indian too, so I guess it is equivalent to your second ,maybe. let's keep hope alive God willing,surely it ends in praise. I will keep in touch via this thread. Please update if you get another call ,I will do the same.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babatundea87(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2018
If you have any heads-up from Dangote laboratory trainee recruitment progress. Final interview with the Indian Guys was last month. Applicants are in high expectation for feedback going forward.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by frekej: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
please any body scheduled for test on the 27th of september should please hit me up on whatsapp 08060705301. i need tips about the test. please other electrical engineers who has passed through the test stage should please give me info too on how thw career base section was like. thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by youngllchamp: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Anyone knows if every employee gets a medical and if so, how long it takes to receive medical and offer letter after interview.?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by fbkhawan(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please can anyone help with what to expect at the test ?
Mechanical Engineering
WhatsApp : 0813 463 6822
felixberni@yahoo
Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babatundea87(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
fbkhawan:
Please can anyone help with what to expect at the test ?
Mechanical Engineering
WhatsApp : 0813 463 6822
felixberni@yahoo
Thanks

Tip for test: Disregard the fear of negative marking. Based on the volumes of questions(possibly>120: specialization test), u may wana have more questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to shade as much as u can to complete the list. This certainly has a level of boost.
Same applies to general test.
...good luck
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Okoyeblessing(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
babatundea87:
If you have any heads-up from Dangote laboratory trainee recruitment progress. Final interview with the Indian Guys was last month. Applicants are in high expectation for feedback going forward.

Some applicants were called and asked for their tribes...and that has been it, almost two months now,no news.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babatundea87(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Okoyeblessing:

Some applicants were called and asked for their tribes...and that has been it, almost two months now,no news.

thanks. I got a tip recently that by mid october hopefully, successful applicant should be contacted.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by chetmann(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
babatundea87:

thanks. I got a tip recently that by mid october hopefully, successful applicant should be contacted.
how reliable please? From within?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by youngllchamp: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pls does anyone knows if every employee gets a medical and if so, how long it takes to receive medical and offer letter after interview?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by solastar2: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
youngllchamp:
Pls does anyone knows if every employee gets a medical and if so, how long it takes to receive medical and offer letter after interview?

People have been doing medical since July.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by youngllchamp: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ok. Thanks for your reply. How long does it take on the average to receive an offer/employment letter. Like how many weeks did it take most people.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by solastar2: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngllchamp:
Ok. Thanks for your reply. How long does it take on the average to receive an offer/employment letter. Like how many weeks did it take most people.

Some few weeks, some weeks or months, some year or years.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by youngllchamp: 2:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Okoyeblessing(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
babatundea87:

Alright, let's be watching em like movie.....however I advise you also be on the on look for other jobs..... If not one can end up frustrated. lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by 2nioshine(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
youngllchamp:

From 2months to about 2years....... It depends on the need for staffs, especially when a batch awaiting travel needs to be filled(can be less than 2mnts in this case). And anyone from any stage can be called, I don't know how the selection is made.

Estimate 6mnts from next month and you are likely to get the nxt travel date, meaning a fresh batch is expected to have been called for medicals and offer before then(the medical and offer mail comes together in most cases) ...

Just an attempt to give a rough idea of how i believe the system works for a GT role .. But still every thing depends on the hr/recruitment team
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Okoyeblessing(f): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2018
2nioshine:

From 2months to about 2years....... It depends on the need for staffs, especially when a batch awaiting travel needs to be filled(can be less than 2mnts in this case). And anyone from any stage can be called, I don't know how the selection is made.

Estimate 6mnts from next month and you are likely to get the nxt travel date, meaning a fresh batch is expected to have been called for medicals and offer before then(the medical and offer mail comes together in most cases) ...

Just an attempt to give a rough idea of how i believe the system works for a GT role .. But still every thing depends on the hr/recruitment team

Pls can you throw more lights on what u mean by estimating 6months from next month? Because a no.of us were invited for a written test in June and have successfully scaled through to the stage of awaiting medical Call.... So in a nutshell are u saying that even if we eventually go for our medicals and receive offer letters, the call to resume/travel is likely in the next six months?
No vex abeg explain.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by youngllchamp: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2018
2nioshine:

You hit the nail on the head. The process is not comprehensive and I think it depends on the HR and the current need for staff
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by 2nioshine(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Okoyeblessing(f): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
2nioshine:

.... that is the least possible time from my estimation(It can still be today if the company wants to) .... So i may be wrong

A few of us who had our interview June already got a travel date( A process that took months after medicals) ....

Just a way of saying if you are working already,you might want to hang a lil longer and stay positive

Alright bruv...thanks

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Flexy99(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
2nioshine congratulations my bro. I wish u the very best in all your endeavours. I will PM u later.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
chetmann:
please engr I was interviewed around may,do you know if any body from that batch has been employed? My discipline is civil engineering.
I don't know any engineer
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jokerman(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Okoyeblessing:

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babatundea87(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Its normal to express displeasure buh my thinking is feedback on further activities particularly for successful applicants are contingent on several things principal among which is "waiting period for batch replacement".
Just in this month, the next batch of engineers for foundation training in India got their flight schedule which is slated for early next month. Despite the rumoured adjournment of the refinery start-up, the speed for capacity building scheme still continue to snowball. So lets hope the Laboratory Trainees get a progress feedback this month as well. Are you for Lab position?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Okoyeblessing(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2018
babatundea87:
Its normal to express displeasure buh my thinking is feedback on further activities particularly for successful applicants are contingent on several things principal among which is "waiting period for batch replacement".
Just in this month, the next batch of engineers for foundation training in India got their flight schedule which is slated for early next month. Despite the rumoured adjournment of the refinery start-up, the speed for capacity building scheme still continue to snowball. So lets hope the Laboratory Trainees get a progress feedback this month as well. Are you for Lab position?

Yes Sir.... Lab trainee
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Okoyeblessing(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2018
babatundea87:
Yes lab trainee

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.