Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... (2104 Views)

Three Things I Learnt From Being Laid Off. / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It / Three Things That Determines A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by adebayo201: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
>sad
Most times, I just shake my head when people share what supposed to be private in public places...

N.B Witches and wizards are now using browsing phones. Subscription is now almost affordable. They can ping, whatsapp and even nairaland.
Since when NAF has been monitoring people's post here, I've been cautioning myself on who to quote and on what to reply. I no want make people cm give me house arrest.

Add yours...wink

Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by lekejob(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by domopps(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmmm tru talk Op!

But I am fully guilty of one! Or who doesn't no that I am in love with Twaci Sinaj and one sweety patato lady on NL....

Flirtykaren and Lady F pls keep off!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by vikyno(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your Overseas Bank Account should be on the list as well. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of ...
Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by adebayo201: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
lekejob:

Congratulations oh
Space keeper
Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gbam!!!
Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by Fajs: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
They are four and the fourth one is ur STUPIDITY
Re: Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... by sinaj(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmmm tru talk Op!

But I am fully guilty of one! Or who doesn't no that I am in love with Twaci Sinaj and one sweety patato lady on NL....

Flirtykaren and Lady F pls keep off!

Cheeeeeers

Oliver! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches Perfume #cristiano Ronaldo Legacy / At First I Thought It Was A Baby Snake As Usual. (pics) / Make 50% Commission By Getting People To Buy Electrical Materials From Wilotek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.