Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Chemistry Teacher, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chemistry Teacher, Lagos (1987 Views)

Maths/chemistry Teacher Wanted / Chemistry Teacher Needed Urgently / Vacancy For Chemistry Teacher In A Reputable Private School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by CHM11: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Remade High School, Isuti Road, Igando, Lagos is a well known international standard Secondary school. With her state of the art facilities ranging from Boarding house, excellent tiled classrooms with clean environment, standard security, well equipped science labs, complete computer hall with 24hours internet connection, art and technical workshops, sports facilities etc, She is a school where great minds are built and excellent future leaders are groomed.

The School has many years proven track record of academic excellence, pace setting, discipline and exceptional moral development. Remade High School stands out for her vision/mission statement- being the best in academics, character and ethics. Grooming exceptional leaders.

Due to increased needs, Remade High School requires the services of a Chemistry Teacher.

Qualification
BSc, HND or NCE Chemistry or other Chemical sciences.

Salary:Negotiable

Teachers should live within Igando Axis or be willing to relocate.

How To Apply
Interested Candidates should most preferably have a walk in with their CV to the school premises at Remade High School, Remade Street, Isuti Road, Egan, Igando, Lagos

Regards,
Management,
For Remade Schools.

To get to the school, find your way to Igando bus stop, take a bike to Remade Secondary school, Isuti Road or quote and ask for directions.
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by orlarjydey(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
uniosun pume form is on sale call mi for more info 09032108421 07081284168 we hlp with admission
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Am having two years plus experience teaching physics and chemistry but have a degree in physics and doing my weekend pgde
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by CHM11: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
maltina:
Am having two years plus experience teaching physics and chemistry but have a degree in physics and doing my weekend pgde
Chemistry or Chemical Sciences is what is needed.
If you believe your stuff is good enough and you live around Igando axis, check the school address and go straight to the principal.
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by adelawry(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Over six months ago...I saw this same vacancy, in same school...you still haven't gotten anyone to fill this position ? God help your search!
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by CHM11: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
adelawry:
Over six months ago...I saw this same vacancy, in same school...you still haven't gotten anyone to fill this position ? God help your search!
Shell, KPMG, PWC etc recruits every year, does that mean they don't have people in those positions?
There's something called 'expansion' and/or increased need.
Regards.
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by illoQuenz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
I have a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science degree, and have taught Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English Language over the last 24 months. However, I reside in Ejigbo LCDA but considering your accomodation-for-male-teachers package, this should not pose much of a problem. I'd love to get a feedback as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by Rohjay90: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2015
CHM11:
Remade High School, Isuti Road, Igando, Lagos is a well known international standard Secondary school. With her state of the art facilities ranging from Boarding house, excellent tiled classrooms with clean environment, standard security, well equipped science labs, complete computer hall with 24hours internet connection, art and technical workshops, sports facilities etc, She is a school where great minds are built and excellent future leaders are groomed.

The School has many years proven track record of academic excellence, pace setting, discipline and exceptional moral development. Remade High School stands out for her vision/mission statement- being the best in academics, character and ethics. Grooming exceptional leaders.

Due to increased needs, Remade High School requires the services of a Chemistry Teacher.

Qualification

Teachers should live within Igando Axis or be willing to relocate. School can provide accommodation to male teachers if needed.

How To Apply
Interested Candidates should most preferably have a walk in with their CV to the school premises at Remade High School, Remade Street, Isuti Road, Egan, Igando, Lagos

Regards,
Management,
For Remade Schools.

To get to the school, find your way to Igando bus stop, take a bike to Remade Secondary school, Isuti Road or quote and ask for directions.
You posted an e-mail yesterday, and i have forwarded my CV there. I am a graduate of industrial chemistry with 2years teaching experience. Thanks
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by illoQuenz(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Rohjay90:

You posted an e-mail yesterday, and i have forwarded my CV there. I am a graduate of industrial chemistry with 2years teaching experience. Thanks
Pls could you help me with this e-mail.
Thanks
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by CHM11: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Rohjay90:

Thanks, CV has been received by the person in charge, if he finds your qualifications and other details suitable, he will contact you.
Regards.
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
See the way bio chem they urge for teaching job. This job is for (Chemistry Education, Chem).

See wenti naija put us into, Wish u all success
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by ykeft: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
B.sc Chemistry and i have 3years teaching experience.The only barrier here is if an accomodation can be easily provided.You can reach me on 08117728712
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by illoQuenz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
CHM11:

Qualification

How To Apply

Regards,
Management,
For Remade Schools.

Pls could you help me with the e-mail to which I could send my CV?
Thanks
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by just2okworld(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
CHM11:

Qualification

How To Apply

Regards,
Management,
For Remade Schools.

Is the vacancy still open?
Re: Chemistry Teacher, Lagos by CHM11: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
just2okworld:

Is the vacancy still open?
you can go to the school and apply with the principal

(1) (Reply)

Hnd/ond Holders Needed For Immediate Employment In Lagos / Vacancy / Paid Internship! Paid Internships!! Paid Internships!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.