Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Joppa The ¤joke's¤ Laught ¤everxday¤ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joppa The ¤joke's¤ Laught ¤everxday¤ (506 Views)

Lol! Spot The Joke On The Picture And Drop Your Comment / The Joke Out Of Ay's Broken Home. / See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joppa The ¤joke's¤ Laught ¤everxday¤ by Ajsunny(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Joppa....the....more
haaaa@yozola
and for more

Joppa@Comedy

The joker's to night and laught to night +plus eveyday. forget the sorrow's and laugh at your sorrow's everyday...!

Comedians pressents: James D boss, Ay, Alibaba, Olu D Judge, Bovi, Basket mouth, Akpororo and more from the nite of thousand laughs, or text COM to 33388 to listen, for MTN only, N50 per week.

James D boss: no bi small tin, i no want talk but i have just two question's that will make me talk and i need the Answer from you.
please the questions are: Q1 & Q2, and your answer are: ANS..1&ANS..2..?
One of my guy go toilet, in own wallet fall for he own shit, then he clean it.
He won co give his girl friend money when he just meet about two day ago and the shit by noise throug odou and the girl friend see him and evey thing that happen and she cause him and said: it is over between "you and i", "keep your money and don't call my number any more.
Q1.What will u do or say to her
Re: Joppa The ¤joke's¤ Laught ¤everxday¤ by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2015
ask google now

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Christmas Bonanza!! / Is Virgin Mary Not Tired Of Giving Birth Every 'christmas'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.