Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Does Jay Z’s New All-pinot Champagne Worth $760? (PIC) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does Jay Z’s New All-pinot Champagne Worth $760? (PIC) (450 Views)

Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Jay Z’s New All-pinot Champagne Worth $760? (PIC) by nairaroot1: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Rapper Jay Z’s latest venture, an all-pinot Armand de Brignac “Ace of Spades” Champagne, will be released in October. A few tastes were doled out at Vinexpo in Bordeaux in June, but alas, Shawn Corey Carter didn’t drop by the booth as everyone hoped he would.

This blanc de noirs is the brand’s most expensive and exclusive fizz yet, so when I finally sampled it last week, my first thought was: How much of the $760 price tag is for bling? Short answer: much of it.

Don’t get me wrong. This new Ace of Spades bubbly is full, rich, and tangy—and way better and more elegant than it has to be for a wine that may end up more status symbol than collectible. The buxom fruit flavors hit you right upfront and then reverberate like an insistent rap beat.

And it’s definitely too good to splash in a hot tub, as Beyoncé did with the brand’s all-chardonnay blanc de blancs during Feeling Myself, a video collaboration with Nicki Minaj that premiered in May. (By the way, that fizz is also too good to splash in a hot tub.)

The Ace of Spades Line

The blanc de noirs joins a lineup of five other Ace of Spades Champagnes, with similar flashy packaging that definitely exudes, well, excess.

Like the others, the new bottle is coated with a metallic finish and hand-embossed with an Ace of Spades symbol hammered out in pewter. (The original brut, which retails for $300, is gold. The blanc de blancs, shiny platinum; the rosé, bright pink; the rare gold cuvée, bright....

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE THE REPORT [url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/does-all-pinot-worth-760/#.VcrJ6MiL3IU

Re: Does Jay Z’s New All-pinot Champagne Worth $760? (PIC) by amoduganja: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2015
hian

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Nigerian Who Defrauded American Of $4M / See How 15-year-old Girl Charged After Violent Attack Became A 6 Million Hit / Fiancée Of Slain Cameraman Adam Ward Received Wedding Gown Same Day He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.