Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices (2628 Views)

How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / WhatsApp Ending Support For BlackBerry, Nokia Symbian S60, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by matrixx9(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Popular PSP Game Emulator PPSSPP is now on all popular mobile platforms if you want to download the games and play on any of the devices listed on the title. Some PSP games aren't stable yet on some windows devices yet . The ones which I have tested out are quite stable Persona2 Persona 3 Final Fantasy Crisis Core & Type 0 DragonballZ Little Planet Burnout Legends Monster Hunter 2 and3 SoulCalibur Tekken PES PSP costs N280 on windows store but you can still sideload it by following the steps I posted here: How To Install Apps On Windows Phones Without Downloading From Store
more details At http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/08/play-psp-games-on-windows-phone.html
#nairaland.com
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by kamair237(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2015
dis emulator is quite diff to use....
Am using it to play FIFFA 14 dey kip winning me.....
The buttons are to far apart and a times do screen mess up......
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by braimeddy: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
I downloaded d app on my BB10 but it refused to install
matrixx9:
Popular PSP Game Emulator PPSSPP is now
on all popular mobile platforms if you want to
download the games and play on any of the
devices listed on the title.
Some PSP games aren't stable yet on some
windows devices yet .
The ones which I have tested out are quite
stable
Persona2
Persona 3
Final Fantasy Crisis Core & Type 0
DragonballZ
Little Planet
Burnout Legends
Monster Hunter 2 and3
SoulCalibur
Tekken
PES
PSP costs N280 on windows store but you
can still sideload it by following the steps I
posted here:
How To Install Apps On Windows Phones
Without Downloading From Store

more details At
http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/08/play-psp-games-on-windows-phone.html

#nairaland.com
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by matrixx9(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
braimeddy:
I downloaded d app on my BB10 but it refused to install
which phone are you using
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by braimeddy: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Q10
matrixx9:
which phone are you using
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by matrixx9(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2015
braimeddy:
Q10
try downloading the android version
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by augster(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
kamair237:
dis emulator is quite diff to use....
Am using it to play FIFFA 14 dey kip winning me.....
The buttons are to far apart and a times do screen mess up......
if your phone has OTG, you can use a ps2 usb controller to play
Re: Play PSP Games On Windows Phone, Iphone,bb10 And Symbian Devices by braimeddy: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
Can u give me d link for d android version?
matrixx9:
try downloading the android version

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card / Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? / Infinix Note 4 Screen Scratch Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.