Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cheap Airlines And Their Prices - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Airlines And Their Prices (1036 Views)

Amazing Facts About Airlines And Travels. .. / List Of All Nigerian Airlines And Airline Owners / Cheap Airlines And The Amount They Charge For Local And International Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Airlines And Their Prices by shnug: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Which airlines are cheap and when is the best time to travel out to the USA? My friends and her two siblings got immigrant visas to travel there. Now they need to find out cheap prices as they are not the rich and mighty in the society. Do you suggest they buy a one way or two way tickets? I heard one way is more expensive. Thanks for your time.
Re: Cheap Airlines And Their Prices by jewel4u: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi snug,

when do they intend travelling and returning... I can give u a cheap ticket price and book it asap...
call me: 07032815780

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airlines And Their Prices by cozybunch: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2015
@ shnug, go to bt-store.com you will get different airlines with different prices and choose which one, you want. Please type it as it is written above so not to make any mistakes.

Now as of the period, lucky enough summer is almost over. Your best time for the rest of the season is fall which starts from September, I think 23rd. From that time thru 2nd week of November is good. Any time 3rd is considered holidays in states, from thanks giving thru Christmas and new year, not a good time to come in both cost and weather

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airlines And Their Prices by shnug: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thank y'all for your contributions. I found them useful.
Re: Cheap Airlines And Their Prices by cozybunch: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
You are welcome.

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

WORLD BIGGEST WEDDING: Son Of An Armenian Billionaire / Can This Actually Stop People From Travelling This Period? / Spot The UK Landmarks - Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.