Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Help! His Dog Is Dying - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! His Dog Is Dying (2230 Views)

Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! His Dog Is Dying by 5minsmadness: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2015
My neighbor went and fed his dogs a mixture of starch and draw soup and almost immediately two of the dogs vomited the concoction. The last dog, a female, tried to vomit but couldn't bring up anything. Now for the past three days the dog has been whining in pain and eats very little. Yesterday it lay in a corner very weak and refusing to move about with the others. It looks like it dying.

My neighbor feels terrible for what he has done since the dogs have been with him for a long time (3yrs minimum). He has never fed them starch before.

Pls can anything be done to save it?
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by chidifyn(f): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Take them to a Vert doc
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by barcaboi(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
My neighbor went and fed his dogs a mixture of starch and draw soup and almost immediately two of the dogs vomited the concoction. The last dog, a female, tried to vomit but couldn't bring up anything. Now for the past three days the dog has been whining in pain and eats very little. Yesterday it lay in a corner very weak and refusing to move about with the others. It looks like it dying.

My neighbor feels terrible for what he has done since the dogs have been with him for a long time (3yrs minimum). He has never fed them starch before.

Pls can anything be done to save it?
take them to the vet asap.....if its far, grind charcoal (preferably activated charcoal) and pour it down it's throat....google its effect b4 u do....it binds poisons and they pass it out as stool
www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/charcoal-activated-oral-route/description/drg-20070087

www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/activated-charcoal-uses-risks

1 Like

Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by chucky234(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2015
barcaboi:

take them to the vet asap.....if its far, grind charcoal (preferably activated charcoal) and pour it down it's throat....google its effect b4 u do....it binds poisons and they pass it out as stool
Charcoal ke
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by hahn(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Ehya. Op, you need the following ingredients:

1 big pot
Efirin(scent leaf)
Ogogoro
A big cutlass
Pepper
Onions
A crate a star
My invitation letter

A small party with featuring 404 is looming! grin

1 Like

Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by winetapper: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
hahn:
Ehya. Op, you need the following ingredients:

1 big pot
Efirin(scent leaf)
Ogogoro
A big cutlass
Pepper
Onions
A crate a star
My invitation letter

A small party with featuring 404 is looming! grin
You would always joke with everything tthat is why your dreams are always In Black and White even your internet acess to Nairaland can never add colour to it.. Mtchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by hahn(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
winetapper:
You would always joke with everything tthat is why your dreams are always In Black and White even your internet acess to Nairaland can never add colour to it.. Mtchew

Funny sad
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by barcaboi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by Pearlyakin(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
I don Lmao here
pishure or adonblivit
But yu can give the dog red palm oil,i think its a very effective antidote or visit a vet doc asap...
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by aguizm(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Give the dogs two cups of palm oil three times daily. Not everything u rush to a vet for. It works like magic, Talking from experience bro.
Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by kolokolobi(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2015
But starch and draw soup? For a dog? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by Ralphlauren(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2015
kolokolobi:
But starch and draw soup? For a dog? Wow.

The person who fed those dogs with such concotion deserves to be shot. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help! His Dog Is Dying by 5minsmadness: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm. Same thing posted months ago. No front page despite passionate appeals for help. Once again una well done.

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel 4 Sale / Adult Female Boerboel Available At A Less Price / Can I Get A GSD For This Amount?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.