Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) (47640 Views)

SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
A woman was caught stealing N200,000 from a salon (Marvelous Hair dressing salon) yesterday but surprisingly two other women prevented the mob from dealing with her and handling her over to the police.
The incident occured at Singer bus stop, Iyana Oniyale - Iyana logbo, Ogunstate at around 5pm on Tuesday (yesterday).

Narrating how the incident occured, the hairdresser who was robbed told KFB thus:

"She came to price hair weavons and attachments and she showed interest in buying many weavons... so I was looking for a big polythene bag to put the weavons, I noticed that the bag where I kept the N200,000 in was missing. I began to look for it and then I raised alarm and people came to my aid. I had just collected the N200,000 that afternoon from the savings I do every month with the association of hair dressers in this area..."

After being surrounded by the mob, the culprit was forced to release the money she stole...but while being forced to reveal her intention and how she got to know that the hairdresser had such an amount in her salon, two women pushed their way through the crowd and begged the mob to let her go.

"She is a woman and a mother with little children, she has returned the money, please let her go......we don't have to involve the police, let us forgive her" they pleade in yoruba.

And they were able to prevail with their influence.

It was however found that it wasn't the culprit's first time of being caught.

An eyewitness who spoke to KFB said "She resides around Joju, Sango Otta. She is always stealing and when caught, this is how these two women come to bail her out and not involve the police"

Another eyewitness confirmed the report.

"Those women are part of the hair dressers' association and i am sure they were the ones that got the thief to come and steal from Mama Dami (the hairdresser) so that they can share the profit together. They came to plead for her so that she would not mention their names and be disgraced" another eyewitness said.

Covering up a crime such as this is improper, issues like this should not be allowed to die down and covered up. Also, one needs to always be on guard to avoid falling victims to people like this.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/08/woman-steals-n200000-from-hair-dressers.html#more

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
The thief bn led away and prevented from bn attacked by the mob grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
grin
lalasticlala:
FTC?!!!.. grin grin grin..
This lalasticlala dey fall my hand.. You post topic.. You comment.. You be learner?? undecided when a mod can do this.. What should we expect from members.... Smh.
If you like ban me ooo.. I don't give a damn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by jaybee104(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
and una just dey take pix nd dey look am, na jazz?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by MRpii(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oga lalasticlala how far you now!! At topic:AND THEY ARE MAMA OF SOME PEEPS O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Aminat508(f): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by DuchessLily(f): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ah haa... Partners in crime
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by jaybee104(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lalasticlala hope u no follow plan d operation. See as u just update us pix with d full details.. Even when she dey steal am.. Lolz grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by MosakuAW(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
The 3 women are working together, they need to be investigated and provide the culprit to the police.

Some mothers sha......

I thank God for my mother ooooo... What about you?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chimoooo!! shocked Oju Ole re.. A full grown woman oooshocked

Make the hairdresser be extra careful ooo. She's been surrounded by fake a$$ people since 1879.
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
"Those women are part of the hair dressers' association and i am sure they were the ones that got the thief to come and steal from Mama Dami (the hairdresser) so that they can share the profit together. They came to plead for her so that she would not mention their names and be disgraced"
nawa ooo...dem 4 strip 3 of dem @ least naa!!!
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by ignis: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
k
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Skypelogger: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wap
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Gwan2(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
A woman klepto?...............Very embarassing.
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by jaybee104(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
K
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by adesegun121(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oju Ole re.. Ole...

To All mother and sister.. Daughter.. Aunty on nairaland..
This will never be your portion..

Becos is Only almighty God that know what push her to dis mess...

#allizwell

kini yooo foo le shey laye ti mowa
kini yoo foo le sey laye ti mowa..
Kaka ki jale.. Kaka ki jale..

Ma kuku di eru..

Kini yoo fo le shey laye ti mo wa...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Jossyroyal1: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
dear Aunty INTROVERT
shud in case you come in here b4 or afta me, pls i want to ask '' which network u dey use browse plus which smartphone u dey use'' pls i need those info to enable me make decisions dat will position me to compete favourably in this lucrative FTC business!
Urs sincerely
#jossyroyal

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Swaggzkid: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Poster above needs help*

*bak2topic*

The woman needs to be reported and probed by mighty probing dullard* coz that's the apc reigning change*

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Akshow: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oga o
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
That person on red, abeg na man abi woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
When a lady shed more TEARS than she can produce, then know that she's most likely LYING.

Anyway, may GOD bless Ogun state
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by dridowu: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
say no to stealing.
stealing is not corruption so therefore the woman is a mere thief but not corrupt
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by ITSAWRAPP: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Seriously, there's no need to mob her, she must have learnt her lessons.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by realGURU(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
The days of using free domain names, sub domain and enpensive domain names are over, the days of relying entirely on godaddy coupon to get cheap domain name for your website are gone, the days of using some sort of code and coding from proxy website to get cheap domain are gone, the days of using intermediate gurus to get domain for your blog are gone.
Just walk into any branch of your bank here in nigeria, get an ATM card , yes ATM card with a mastercard or visa logo.
Get a cheap domain name for a complete year registration for less than a dollar.
Get a .com top level domain name for only $0.99 per year with 1&1dotcom. A top and trusted internet domain registrar.
Click my signature to get access..
Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by Hemanwel(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
[i][b]Wait a minute!Is that the salon where the N200,000 was allegedly stolen?Like 200k??

Lollss..see the woman who even protected the alleged thief.She's so MANY mehn!

Well,Omotayor123,this is your ABETE.What do you have to say to this?Any iota of truth in this report,particularly the alleged amount stolen?.Wait a minute!Is that the salon where the N200,000 was allegedly stolen?Like 200k??

Lollss..see the woman who even protected the alleged thief.She's so MANY mehn!

Well,Omotayor123,this is your ABETE.What do you have to say to this?Any iota of truth in this report,particularly the alleged amount stolen?

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) by bigwig10(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
It is serious then not allowing the law to take it course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral / Three Brothers, 13 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC For Fraud / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.