Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Where Are The English Gurus?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The English Gurus?? (508 Views)

Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 / 12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The English Gurus?? by kelvinclint(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where Are The English Gurus??
Translate “How Many Years I Take
Senior You” To English
Re: Where Are The English Gurus?? by Kikyben2(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
kelvinclint:
Senior You” To English
What is our age difference?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The English Gurus?? by kelvinclint(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kikyben2:
What is our age difference?
Lol.. say it exactly as it was written.
Re: Where Are The English Gurus?? by otimothy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
kelvinclint:
Senior You” To English

please show me the hausa,igbo or yoruba you wrote and want us to translate because everything you wrote is in english already...

(1) (Reply)

Planing To Move To Lagos? A Few Of The Tips Below / Rhema University, Aba, Abia State 2015/16 POST UTME Form, Direct Entry Form / Project Topics And Materials In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.