Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: British, Zoo In Africa Called Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu: British, Zoo In Africa Called Nigeria (1023 Views)

Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Naked In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Why Avengers Ceased Fire On Missiles Launch They Prepared For Zoo Called Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: British, Zoo In Africa Called Nigeria by GENTLENNAJI(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
HOW ANY NORMAL PERSON CAN BE PROUD OF A COUNTRY NOT CREATED BY HIS OR HER ANCESTORS IS COMPLETELY BEYOND ME....Welcome to the Zoo called Nigeria
Are Black Africans that stupid as to allow foreigners with alien cultures to define their political space for them when its virtually impossible for an African to alter European societies even in the 21st century?
What is wrong with us black African people that we struggle to reason as any group of sensible humans should? These questions I ask myself daily.
Most of the baboons and monkeys called Nigerians don't even know their parents are older than the country they claim they belong to.
If your father or grand father never encountered the British (white man's) experiment called the Zoological Republic of Nigeria-considering the Zoo is less than 60 years old, then to which Geo-political space or country did they belong or are we implying that our grand parents never had a country? Herein lies the foolishness of your average Black African man....inability to reason. Thank heavens for Radio Biafra/IPOB because at last Black Africans now have an opportunity to make amends and reason like any human specie should.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: British, Zoo In Africa Called Nigeria by Swarshtiger(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice Question But No Answer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: British, Zoo In Africa Called Nigeria by orisa37: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Please you are just talking grammar, semantics here!! Because we are husbandries of the Europeans, so we must not join them to acknowledge African's achievements in Europe, US, Russia etc. Nigeria is the Description of all the areas around Rivers Niger & Benue. That's a full name with meaning and scope, expansive enough for future development. The Oyinbos who gave the name are not asking for Royalties for the favour done. They don't prevent us in anyway from changing it or from bastardising it and the landscape the way we want. The Europeans that named Nigeria with the meaning I gave above, named UK, US, EU, SA, Egypt etc. Thesame Europeans gave us Computers that have now made the world a global village. So what is in a name? I suggest that the Igbos and the Yorubas, should henceforth stop unproductive politiking, unite with the Hausa/Fulanis to zone Nigeria, naturally by Rivers Niger and Benue, into 3, comprising 12 states in each of the zone. Our military would have done this. Brilliant men, our bloody civilians bewitched them.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New Ooni Of Ife, With His Lovely Wife On Their Wedding Day / 17 Home Remedies That Heal Stretch Marks Quickly / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.