Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Goes NAKED In Her Most Revealing Selfie Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Goes NAKED In Her Most Revealing Selfie Ever (1562 Views)

Popular Actress Goes Naked In New Movie (see Pics) / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Naked In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / VIDEO: Woman Stripped Naked In Public!!! WOW!! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Goes NAKED In Her Most Revealing Selfie Ever by Emilotrick: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kim Kardashian has posed naked in her most revealing selfie yet.
The 34-year-old reality TV star, who is pregnant with her second child, shared the snap with her fans on Instagram along with the hashtags #NoFilter #NoPhotoShop #GoodLighting.
She posted the revealing shot to dispel online rumours that she is using a surrogate and captioned it with a long explanation of her transforming figure.
She wrote: 'First they say I'm too skinny so I have to be faking it...Now they say I'm too big so I have to be faking it...SMH!
'Some days I'm photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I've just eaten & I look bigger. It's all a part of the process. I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate.
'Everyone's body is different, every pregnancy is very different! I've learned to love my body at every stage! I'm going to get even bigger & that's beautiful too!'
See More Naked Photos>>> http://emilotrick..com/2015/08/pregnant-kim-kardashian-goes-naked-in.html

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Goes NAKED In Her Most Revealing Selfie Ever by kamair237(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
fake ass baitch!!!
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Goes NAKED In Her Most Revealing Selfie Ever by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
LoL. And she went unclad just to prove a point? Just tell her she can never satisfy everybody!

(1) (Reply)

(new Island) Gov Ambode Rehabilitates Agarawu Area / Best Mortgage Companies In California /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.