Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches (605 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Locomotive Coaches For Abuja-kaduna Rail / Better Living Foundation Mentored By Pind's Coaches And Mentors / What Is It With Top Portuguese Coaches And Players Paying Their Taxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches by Hidentity(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
WORDS: So innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in the dictionary, how potent for evil & good they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them... This is my writing, but Nathaniel Hawthorne's word in appraising the power of words.

For your intellectually stimulating and logically enthralling speeches, articles, oratory presentations, manifestoes or coaching for debate, contact us via:

+2349026121842
+2349050965262
thinkerspen@gmail.com
7FDC82D2.

Our experience in public speaking and writing is incredibly credible. Yet, our bill is moderate.

1 Like

Re: Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches by theunusualmoon(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
How do I join your team?
Re: Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches by Hidentity(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
theunusualmoon:
How do I join your team?

Thanks for your interest, but the team is currently not recruiting. However, in the circumstance that the team is set to recruit, you may forward your CV to thinkerspen@gmail.com. This in itself does not guarantee your becoming a member of the team since certain demanding standards are set for the members of the team after which they would be placed under writing, editing and public speaking tutelage for certain months.

Details shall be forwarded to you when your mail is received.

Thank you.
Re: Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches by theunusualmoon(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hidentity:

Thanks for your interest, but the team is currently not recruiting. However, in the circumstance that the team is set to recruit, you may forward your CV to thinkerspen@gmail.com. This in itself does not guarantee your becoming a member of the team since certain demanding standards are set for the members of the team after which they would be placed under writing, editing and public speaking tutelage for certain months.

Details shall be forwarded to you when your mail is received.

Thank you.
Recruitment!? That wasn't what I had in mind. All the best.
Re: Dexterous Speech Writers And Coaches by Hidentity(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
theunusualmoon:

Recruitment!? That wasn't what I had in mind. All the best.

I guess you didn't make yourself clear enough. You did ask how to join the team (facilitators). I also hold that making yourself clear is better than the e-race that you just subscribed to.

(1) (Reply)

Missing UNILAG Diploma Student Found / The Impunity Of Executive Convoys On Our Roads / Independence Anniversary Expenses From 2011 To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.