Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help Aminu Survive Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Aminu Survive Please! (651 Views)

Photos- Actress Joke Muyiwa, Son And Daughter-in-law Survive Car Accident / Naija Pastor, Wife And Twin Babies Survive Serious Motor Accident Without Scratc / I Arrested Buhari During The 1985 Coup – Col Aminu (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Aminu Survive Please! by Walexz02(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just this afternoon a random commercial Driver hit a student of federal college of agriculture ibadan. The accident was so critical that we (students) had no other choice than to block the road and made some speed breaker on the road. Many hospital rejected aminu but we finally took him to one hospital (I have forgotten the name ) after some series of tests which cost us a lot of money.
The hospital asked us to go bring 1.5 million for his brain surgery. Please we need your help Nairaland.
We'll continue our aluta tomorrow untill we have proper speed breaker on that raod .

Re: Help Aminu Survive Please! by Walexz02(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
This are students protesting

Re: Help Aminu Survive Please! by Walexz02(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
We don't know why the school management suspended us ...
NANS are involved, they came this evening and they will return tomorrow ...
Re: Help Aminu Survive Please! by Walexz02(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Alhamdulillah we found succor to our grieviences. We went to the governors office today and the deputy governor attended to us, they promised to help with the hospital bill and even choose some representetives to follow us to the hospital.
Re: Help Aminu Survive Please! by Walexz02(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Right now has I am typing work is going on on apata abeoukuta express raod... After the minor repairs they will install speed breakers.
Now I understand that violent and chaos is what our leaders want.. Without which they would not perform there duties.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Restricts Movement Of Heavy Duty Trucks / Guys Dey Vex! / Pes 2016 Cheat Please Drop Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.