Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. (929 Views)

Reach Out And Smile Initiative For Social Empowerment Pays Visit To Hon. Akan Ok / Am Now A Biafran, Now I Know Why Biafra Must Come - Charlie Boy / Photos! Charlie Boy Tattoos All The Names Of His Children On His Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by kachysblog(f): 5:00am On Aug 13, 2015
According to Charly boy, the talented Reggae musician, Majek Fashek is responding to treatment and with what he saw, this is going to be the last push for him.
AreaFather shared the photos on Facebook and wrote: #‎Fashek‬ in high spirits as Charlyboy, others visit him in rehab.
Today, I am glad to be a part of this noble gesture of getting Majek back and better.…
I want to congratulate all my friends and colleagues, who, out of sympathy and understanding of the problem, helped in one way or the other.

I am encouraged by what I have seen so far about his rehab process.“I have been talking with him, and I believe that this is going to be the final push for him to get to that state where everyone will see that vibrant Majek again.’’

See photos below....

http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/photos-charlie-boy-visits-majek-fashek-in-rehab-center/

cc: Lalasticlala, ishiluv

Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by kachysblog(f): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2015
More photos.....

Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by kachysblog(f): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2015
One more pic.....

Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by springtech(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Majek, i wish you speedy recovery and return to normal life.

All things are possible with God. I see you bounce back stronger, better & bigger.

Peace.

#iamspringtech
Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by DickDastardly(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Cool
Majek u must get well for us o!
Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by dapyd1(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2015
He's looking better already.

Addictions are not easy to deal with. It takes a lot of gut, persistence and outside help to kick damaging habits.

It's because he is in the spotlight.

Most people battle one addiction or the other, but most people also keep it secret.
Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by networkgenuis: 6:05am On Aug 13, 2015
See their faces. When the guy was roaming the streets aimlessly, these Hawks were nowhere to be found. Maybe CharleyGrandpa didn't contribute a kobo to Fashek's fundraising. They all wants to be part of the success story.
Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by boman2014: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2015
showin some love to the brother majek
Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by rawtouch: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Dead bones shall rise again....
Re: Photos: Charlie Boy Pays Visit To Majek Fashek At Rehab Center…. by thorpido(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2015
He's looking better.I pray he recovers fully.

Charly boy must be doing a good job keeping himself out of rehab.

(1) (Reply)

Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa - Dr. Taiye Ogunade / Loveth From ABSU Has Been Trending On Twitter After Sharing This Photo / Tinted Glass Permit Revalidation Exercise..... Need For Deadline Extention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.