Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Telecos Stealing From Android Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Telecos Stealing From Android Users (293 Views)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Mtn... Stop Stealing From The Poor! / Telecos Stealing From Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecos Stealing From Android Users by TETFUND: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2015
www.punchng.com/news/telcos-lament-50-revenue-loss-to-whatsapp-skype/

Please are u a heavy data user read this.the telecoms are using it.

1GB =260mb
2GB=500mb

They are just using people is it our fault.well all the android plans by airtel.glo.mtn.etisalat are all fraud.well bye bye to their top up.I guessed à but since they came out open bye bye.

Please I advice u all to switch to BB UNLIMITED.all providers are scam.you in Lagos switch to swift,spectra net or any wireless in lag.

Android was invented to make life easier but all the rogue providers in Nigeria see it as means of stealing from us.

Corruption every where .they reverted to cheap calls and switched to stealing thru high data plans.forget all the gig gig byte u hear.they all translate to mega byte.

(1) (Reply)

Feeding Frenzy Arcade Game For Computer / How Do Peoples Phone Fall In The TOILET ? / Buhari Orders Tighter Security At IDP Camps After Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.