Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Judge In The US Makes ‘ballot Selfies’ Legal Again - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Judge In The US Makes ‘ballot Selfies’ Legal Again (440 Views)

5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You / A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? / Whatsapp, Shut Down Nationwide Today By A Single Judge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Judge In The US Makes ‘ballot Selfies’ Legal Again by igure007(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2015
America is truly a country of freedom in anything and that’s voters in New Hampshire in the US are once again free to take “ballot selfies” after a judge turned down one of what is supposed to be the most ridiculous laws ever enacted. Definitely we in are in an era where people just love taking selfies anytime and anywhere and so why shouldn’t people take pictures of their ballots and share them on Facebook? Though I don’t see any crime in that but the legislators in New Hamphire see it as one. - Read more on http://www.itecblaz.com/a-judge-in-the-us-makes-ballot-selfies-legal-again/

Re: A Judge In The US Makes ‘ballot Selfies’ Legal Again by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
When it gets to front page, send me a PM

(1) (Reply)

Metal That Transforms Humidity To Energy Created / $1 Hosting Services Is Worth To Take Opting Mytruehost Australia / Complete Solution To Power Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.