Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

NIL - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NIL (3305 Views)

Clean LG G6 For Sale SOLD!!! / Very Clean LG G3 + 6000mah Extended Battery **SOLD** / Clean LG G3 And G2 available In stock #SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIL by maxddude(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2015
NIL
Re: NIL by toyeoye(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
No contact no price
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2015
toyeoye:
No contact no price
lol. updated now
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: NIL by donhils: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
maxddude:
Two weeks old original LG G4 for sale with complete accessories.

3GB RAM
32GB ROM
Two 3000Mah batteries.

16MP Primary camera & 8mp secondary camera.
Comes with a brown leather cover.

Reason for selling : Getting a blackberry passport. Addicted to BB10

Price - N90K

Contact - 08148785947 (call or whatsapp)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711235_image3a4814_jpegb49eb5b39a05974c0fc967a09b5bced4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2734062_image3a6796_jpegd51324f9edb617a99aae28142f0adca9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2734063_image3a6794_jpeg96ee78bd8b57f10dce1f326e868d5911
This phone is no longer 2 weeks old. Like 2 weeks ago you said it was 2 weeks old, 2 weeks later it's still 2 weeks old. However, I got a mail notification from you but couldn't see what's inside or was it slip of fingers?
Re: NIL by donhils: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Go to Play store and download CPU- Z, run it and show us how genuine the phone is.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2015

Re: NIL by donhils: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
maxddude:

Stop fooling urself. who will buy a phone & not check the originality before paying?.

becaue i refused your offer doesn't mean you shud kill ur self.
If you knew how to talk, i would have prolly considered your offer.

LG G4 still available.

Price - 90k

call 08148785947
Ok. I don't want to kill myself. I only suggested that you should show some ppl doubting the authenticity of your device. Plus you should give me kudos cos apparently I'm the only person that has indicated any form of interest in this your phone. You should also do and sell the thing fast cos there's this issue of law of diminishing returns. 2ndly there's the issue of other budget phones around like Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo, Xiaomi, Doogee, Lenovo, Gowin etc . So all these factors make it almost impossible for ppl to count 90k to give you for a used phone. You can insult me all you like but u know I'm saying the truth in all.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

Ok. I don't want to kill myself. I only suggested that you should show some ppl doubting the authenticity of your device. Plus you should give me kudos cos apparently I'm the only person that has indicated any form of interest in this your phone. You should also do and sell the thing fast cos there's this issue of law of diminishing returns. 2ndly there's the issue of other budget phones around like Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo, Xiaomi, Doogee, Lenovo, Gowin etc . So all these factors make it almost impossible for ppl to count 90k to give you for a used phone. You can insult me all you like but u know I'm saying the truth in all.

You are d only one doubting. Serious buyers know how to use my contact to call. i've received lotta calls tho.I'm not a desperate seller & Its not a must to sell to you sir. kindly pass by & stop poking wen u aint buying. Have a nice day!
Re: NIL by donhils: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
maxddude:

You are d only one doubting. Serious buyers know how to use my contact to call. i've received lotta calls tho.I'm not a desperate seller & Its not a must to sell to you sir. kindly pass by & stop poking wen u aint buying. Have a nice day!
Even those that are very desperate don't know it.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
donhils:

Even those that are very desperate don't know it.
kk
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 4:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Happy sunday guys. Keep the calls coming in. place a suitable offer & dis beast of a device could be yours.

call now!
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Bump!
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
still available
Re: NIL by donhils: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
maxddude:
Happy sunday guys. Keep the calls coming in. place a suitable offer & dis beast of a device could be yours.

call now!
Calls coming in from left right center and yet you haven't sold the phone? Are you ever going to sell this phone? Obviously your price is very outrageous and you have attitude issues. London used will soon come at drastically reduced prices.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still available cheesy
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cleaner than New. buzz!
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2015
goodmorning
Re: NIL by donhils: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
maxddude:
goodmorning
Sold already or not selling again? This one you're quiet since.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
donhils:
Sold already or not selling again? This one you're quiet since.
lol. u be monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: NIL by donhils: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
maxddude:

lol. u be monitoring spirit?
Oya na. You don't want to talk. Let's know how you want to seal the deal.
Re: NIL by Baroba(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
donhils:

Oya na. You don't want to talk. Let's know how you want to seal the deal.

My God!! Why are you bitching like a little girl, leave the man alone, haba.. Whether he sell or he no sell na him bizness. Na wah..

Nice phone BTW..
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Baroba:

My God!! Why are you bitching like a little girl, leave the man alone, haba.. Whether he sell or he no sell na him bizness. Na wah..

Nice phone BTW..

Thank You sir!
Re: NIL by donhils: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Baroba:

Nice phone BTW..

It's not his bizness any thing. The guy insulted me initially. He advertised a phone and said the price was 95k (in one thread that has been closed now), I tried to bargain 85k. Then I asked him some important questions about the phone and this Maxddude guy opened his mouth/hand and told me that I was asking him silly questions. What are the silly questions? I asked about warranty and asked about the 2nd casing that comes with the phone. So, I've been following closely to see who will buy the phone from him without questions or better still who will even price up to my 85k which at that period was the best price he could get. Right now I dey vex cos I wanted to collect the phone that time.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm already loving this device sha.

Did i mention its the DUAL SIM version?
Runs smoothly, no lag whatsoever.

The last Android smartphone i used was Galaxy S4 b4 i migrated to the bb10 platform. S4 didnt give me what i wanted. poor ba3, lags anyhow, fragile screen. I decided not to go back to android.

But this G4 is da bomb!

3000mah ba3 X 2 = 6000mah
Fast charge = Charges under 1hr & lasts for 6hrs or more on 3G/LTE

And so much more.....
i'll drop my own hands on review of the LG G4 soonest.

I'll recommend this smartphone for any android hater like me cheesy
Re: NIL by donhils: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
maxddude:
I'm already loving this device sha.

Did i mention its the DUAL SIM type?
Runs smoothly, no lag whatsoever.

The last Android smartphone i used was Galaxy S4 b4 i migrated to the bb10 platform. S4 didnt give me what i wanted. poor ba3, lags anyhow, fragile screen. I decided not to go back to android.

But this G4 is da bomb!

3000mah ba3 X 2 = 6000mah
Fast charge = Charges under 1hr & lasts for 6hrs or more on 3G/LTE

And so much more.....
i'll drop my own hands on review of the LG G4 soonest.

I'll recommend this smartphone for any android hater like me cheesy
May be you'll direct me to where you bought yours just for the extra battery.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
donhils:

May be you'll direct me to where you bought yours just for the extra battery.

You see why my price is fair?
i'm including the extra ba3 & the external charging box to it. even the carton self join cheesy

Remember i told u, if u knew how to talk i'd have considered ur offer?

its bizness, there's a way a buyer approaches a seller & he listens.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
If you've wanted to own a G4 with peace of mind. This is the best offer for ya.
Re: NIL by maxddude(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
SOLD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold! Sold! Urgent Sale: Atlas Generator 15kva In Abuja Price slashed to N250k / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global Version For Sale / Pressure Washer Machine 1700w For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.