Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] (40023 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Yahoo Boy Bags 2 Years In Jail, For Internet Scam (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by nomskill: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
100K ke? Make she do the Paul and Silas tin naah, she can use d 100K sort anoda issue
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by favouredon(f): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mc4larin:
Conductor -- Oshodi! Oshodi!! Oshodi!!! Enter wif
ur change ooo to avoid disgrace ooo...
Bus on the move....
Seller: Hello ma fellow Nigerians, I don come
again ooo ur famous drug seller! if u re used to
this bus u go know mi wella!! Now this drug; it
can cure ur physical illness, Spiritual illness,
Mental illness and even academic illness.. BUT
wetin dey there be say nah 13days we won use
sell dis drug. The name of dis drug nah "DIVINE
PROGRESS"....... This drug too big u no fit use
am finish.. The sales go start from 10th of
August 2015...... I go advise u make u come
straight to our company so DAT igbo bois no go
sell u fake...... Our company is located at Mount
Tabieorar Ground, Ogere-Remo, Ogun state... E
no far at all .......
Passengers: How much will ur drugs be sold?...
Seller: (laughs) just come wif ur faith, bible and
jotter and also be determined........ The "DIVINE
PROGRESS" will be yours...... U fit come with
family and friends because food plenty well well...
Thank you: The Church of The Lord (Prayer
Fellowship) is cordially inviting you to our Annual
Tabieorar
Date: 22nd Aug, 2015
Time: 4:00pm till dawn
Theme: DIVINE PROGRESS
Venue: Mount Tabieorar Ground, KM 60, Lagos-
Ibadan Expressway, Ogere-Remo, Ogun State,
Nigeria.
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU COME.......
Prayer Fellowship = Aladura?
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Online media continues time and time again to expose these servants of goat as the con men they really are.
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by PecE2Make: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Corruption everywhere
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:

A Pastor of the Mountain of Fire Ministry, Yaba headquarters, (Mrs) Joy Tongo has been charged before Isolo Magistrates’ court and remanded in prison for her alleged involvement in a visa scandal in Lagos State.

Tongo allegedly defrauded Stanley Dim under the false pretence of procuring him a Chinese visa for missionary journey, PM News reports.

The victim said he met Tongo at the church headquarters in Yaba and she promised to link him with her partner in China for missionary journey.

She also told Dim that he could stay back there and earn a living.

Tongo allegedly told him that he will pay N300,000 for the procurement of visa and other necessary documents for the trip.

Dim, who did not suspect any foul play, gave her the money and she promised to get back to him with the visa, a day before the journey.

Tongo allegedly failed to deliver the visa on the day she promised Dim. The travel period also elapsed and there was no alternative arrangement for the trip to China.

When Dim contacted Tongo, she said the journey had been postponed and it will be for another date.

After days passed and promises failed, Dim demanded for his money back which Tongo refused to pay.

She claimed that she had used the money to obtain forms for his travel documents.

The matter was reported at Alakara police division and Tongo was arrested and charged to court.

She was charged with obtaining under false pretence and stealing, under the Criminal Code.

Tongo pleaded not guilty and the presiding Magistrate, Mrs Joy Ugbomoiko, granted her bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail.

The matter was adjourned till 5th September, 2015.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/13/female-mfm-pastor-remanded-in-prison-over-visa-scam-photo/

Hehehehehehehehe. I think she's from Yaba Left, leave Lagos people o, one old woman don tiff my 20litre keg of palm oil before when I used to sell in my Aunty's shop in Lagos, that day my aunty beat the living day light out of me, since den, I don't even trust a grandfather in Lagos.
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
I can categorically tell you that this woman is not a pastor but a "Fake passport"
One of my friend who is a pastor was duped by someone introduced to him in the church in a diesel supply business up to N3.5m.
They are lot of wolves in sheep clothing nowadays so beware of them
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by onyxo76(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
not sure if MFM ordains women as pastor but these names don't sound Nigerian to me.

1 Like

Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by ochallo: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
where is it written that she is an MFM pastor, because you met her in church in yaba, was she preaching or heading a group in the church? And someone went ahead to publish this news without first going to the church to confirm that she is indeed a pastor in the church, this lady doesn't look like a MFM pastor.

Lalastical change the head line quick.
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by Fundango: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Quizmillionaire:
LEAVE THE RAT RACE
DARE TO BE RICH
ALL IT TAKES TO BE A MILLIONAIRE IS
150 SECONDS
[url]Quizmillionaire.com[/url]
pls can the game be played on symbian and andriod phones and finally what is the amount of money deposited in each guestion point format listed.Thanks.
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by JayJustus(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
tdayof you can help to correctthese chinese mistakes : cheesy
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by empressluchy: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Scammers r evrywr
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by nyabinghi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
christianity a religion of deception since 98bc
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by ojnnaco(m): 2:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Scammers even in churches ...Habaa
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by MFMMedia: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2015
PUBLIC ALERT
ON ACTIVITIES OF FRAUDULENT INDIVIDUALS USING
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES.
The authorities of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries are deeply concerned over the growing cases of fake pastors, ministers and other
individuals, who are taking advantage of the good reputation of the MFM to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.
This is not surprising given that the Bible had forewarned about such phenomenon in Matthew. 7:15 that wolves in sheep clothing will emerge to deceive innocent men and women in the last days.
It is with this in mind that the MFM is alerting the general public on the need to carry out due diligence whenever they are involved in situations requiring their sole reliance on the personality or authority of individuals, they deal with from time to time.
For the avoidance of doubt, the MFM has functional help
lines (08033480258, 08023308128, 08033185399)
where members of the public can verify any claims of authority, personality or events relating to the MFM ministries.
We also advise members of the public to avoid any underground dealings, especially such that involve money. A recent case of a visa procurement fraud whereby the villain claimed to be a Pastor in MFM Ministries and the trial and conviction of a fake Pastor who used the name of the church for nefarious activities are instructive.
While we continue to pray for such fraudulent individuals to repent and surrender their lives to Christ, the MFM Ministries will continue to resort to the full weight of the laws of the land and its enforcement agencies to deal with any individual that may want to tarnish the integrity of the MFM Ministries and its teeming membership.

1 Like

Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by Lilylaw: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
i smell lies where is the source? Liars
Continue smelling with ur Fake nose... grin
Re: Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] by fucklikant101(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2017
made2fit:
Ehyah! Looking at d woman's pic, the money involved, the court case and the fact that she is being remanded in prison over non-payment of N100,000 bail. Don't know why I feel sorry for her. She is probably a victim of a 'business deal' gone bad. She made a mistake. May the Lord see her through.
Why are you not asleep yet? Come play with my shaft and put my mushroom tip in your mouth as i google all over your facebook shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Robbers Attack Another Bank In Ekiti / Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.