Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

#dread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #dread (465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#dread by distinkt(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2015
There are many things that may cause concern for the average albino (or any albino really): sight, skin, treatments, general health, comfort, relationships, confidence, psychological and emotional health. I realize that the struggles of the present are a direct reflection of future challenges (of course there is always room for healing of sight) and perhaps there are others who can identify with this. The worst part is when we begin to imagine the little scenarios that could occur or catch us in difficult situations; it can really be nerve-wracking, right?

Of all those concerns though, there is one that has always scared me. What concern?

Continue reading at http://lightskinafrica.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies And Gentlemen Going Or Into Marriage.a Mustwatch!an Eye Opener / Please Help Me / Help A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.